Linksys

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Analyst Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Linksys in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very long and tideous

Interview Question – Personal Interview   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed at Linksys in March 2010.

Interview Details – Applied via a College internship program. Was on par with other internship interviews at similar companies. I had one phone interview before I started working as an intern at the position I had applied for.

Interview Question – How do you think Wireless Communication will trend in the next decade   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Linksys in May 2011.

Interview Details – very slow

Interview Question – would you work in our overseas office   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Irvine, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Linksys in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online for the job. I received a phone call from the hiring manager who told me about the job and asked me a few basic questions about my job skills. I probably should have given it more thought and asked him to call me back at a more convenient time, but I didn't. When I got back to my computer, I already had the rejection email.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Jersey City, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Linksys in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was in a group, and it was him talking to everyone. I don't remember the name of the interviewer, but he seemed to already have his mind made up on the 3 girls to work for the store. I was told that he'll call but I did not receive a phone call.

Interview Question – I feel that I'm prepared to work for the company, and eventually grow with that organization.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Linksys in June 2010.

Interview Details – Cisco has a interview guide that the interview may follow.

Interview Question – what would you do when you find problem in other team's code?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Linksys.

Interview Details – My perception in working in a call center are the culture is very modern, hip and trendy, the people are up to date and the employer gives a satisfying salary. The process in being floored on the working area was intense, language classes and system information was conducted. the whole initial interview, classes and breaks are well planned and thought of.

Interview Question – Someone asked me if i can fulfill all of his needs in the company.   View Answer

Channel Sales Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Linksys in August 2009.

Interview Details – An interview with the hiring manager and two subsequent interviews with the sales support manager and a field rep. The discussion with the hiring manager was awkward with pregnant pauses. Given the lack of rapport, I was surprised to be greenlighted to another interview with the support manager. The discussion with the field rep and the support manager were the most frank in terms of the responsibilities of the role and the internal environment within Linksys Cisco. Progression to each subsequent interview was rapid. The "next steps" process was opaque and kept changing. After the third interview, there was no communication from Linksys in spite of several messages. After making contact with the hiring manager, I learned that the "next steps" process had changed again and that I had not progressed to it. I was disappointed with the lack of courtesy shown through the lack of communication and wondered if it foreshadowed the working environment.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Linksys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Linksys interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Linksys employees and interview candidates.