Linn Energy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Linn Energy

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Linn Energy in September 2014.

Met with the hiring manager and director of the group. Chemistry was great with the director but a little dry with the hiring manager. Great Q&A. Interview ran about an hour long. However, be aware that if you don't want to pay for that parking be sure to get your parking pass validated. Feedback was very positive and constructive

Interview Questions
    • How do you learn
      How do you prioritize your day
      If your working on a project but need help how do you go about getting a solution

Answer Question

Employee Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Linn Energy.

went to Houston office and met with several managers, most of the interview was standard but the egos where unusual and unwarranted. The interview was pleasant and questions are normal for the position I was applying. I was only introduced to some people on the team and not others.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Linn Energy in September 2013.

Applied through University. Interviewed on campus and was asked standard questions such as strengths/weaknesses, etc. Linn hosted a meet & greet dinner the night before the interviews, which was very helpful so that you get a chance to meet the people interviewing you. I was interviewed by 2 people from the department which I was applying for.

Interview Questions
    • Name 3 challenges our industry faces in the upcoming years.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Linn Energy.

I had one interview in the OKC office. I met with 3 really nice people, however, did not receive an offer. They gave no feedback on why i didn't receive an offer and also my recruiter acted like they didn't even contact her why they were not interested. More feedback would have been helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty generally questions concerning my background. They asked why I wanted to work there. Things of that nature.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

The process took a dayinterviewed at Linn Energy in October 2009.

I got to know a nice lady and we talked about myself and the company.