Lion Apparel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Dayton, OH

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lion Apparel in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was pretty simple. First submited my resume directly to the VP of the area. Set up a phone interview about 2 weeks after that. The phone interview was with the VP of the area, and an HR Manager. Next they brought me in for a panel type interview with 4 other managers.

Interview Question – What would you do in the first 90 days while being in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, and I regret it now.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Worker Interview

Warehouse Worker

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lion Apparel.

Interview Details – Walked in and asked if they were hiring. Made it seem like a professional job. Asked for me to fill out an application and a resume. Was called in for an interview a couple days later. Went in for the interview and was asked a series of questions. Knowledge about working in a warehouse, driving a forklift things of that nature. Was immediately offered a position.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary, just basic questions. A monkey could do this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate but they said there was no negotiations. Recently got out of the military and needed a job so I had to take it. Have been regretting it since the first week working there. You actually get in trouble if you work just 1 minute of overtime.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lion Apparel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lion Apparel interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lion Apparel employees and interview candidates.