Lionbridge

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.6

Product Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lionbridge.

Horrible experience with HR (rude, unprofessional) and personnel (interviewers) were the oddest bunch I met. When HR called me to tell that there is no next step she practically yelled when left me a message on my phone. I was glad the process didn't move anywhere.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were reasonable, expected and to the point. Was treated poorly and unprofessionally by the hiring manager. I think he is kind of the type that gets sued by coworkers who've had enough..   Answer Question

Internet Assessor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lionbridge.

No interview is required but must pass a 3 part test to get the job. You must pass each part of the test before the next part is given to you. You will be given a complete book of guidelines to study and learn before you take the test.

Interview Questions
    • Learning all the guidelines is the hates part of the test   Answer Question
    No negotiation must accept what is offered.

OnDemand Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lionbridge.

Applied online and then was contacted for a phone interview with a recruiter. After passing the phone interview, I was invited for an onsite interview with the hiring manager.

Social Media Internet Assessor (Work From Home) Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lionbridge.

I applied online. The application was pretty basic and asked for past jobs, education information, etc. You're also given the chance to upload your resume and or cover letter.

24-48 hours after applying I received an email asking me to review the details of the job such as pay, contractor forms, etc. If I agreed to what I read I was asked to sign an Agreement electronically.

After agreeing to the information sent to me, I was informed I would be invited to take a 3 part exam. It took a 3-4 days to receive the exam info and you're given 7 days to study and take the test. If you fail any part you are disqualified. You will know right away if you pass the first and second part. It takes 24 hours to know if you pass the final part. As of this review I'm waiting to see if I have passed.

Interview Questions
    • There are no interview questions or anyone you speak with.   Answer Question

Ad Assessor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lionbridge.

After reviewing your resume (roughly 2-3 days) they will email information on filling out paperwork and setting up an account, then they provide links to access training and practice data. You will be required to login to their site to access important stuff, please make sure you have a credential manager account set up on your computer to be able to access. If you don't you might get a blank screen or be unable to get through. Look up how to do this on your computer, make sure info it's filled out correctly. After training and practise you will be able to take the test. There really is no interview, if you fit the bill and agree to their policies then training begins. Good luck!

Interview Questions
    • They do not ask questions unless they need to verify information. Practice and exam questions must be answered correctly.   View Answer
    No negotiation, they will email you the rate they will pay you after reviewing resume and accepting you (during the paperwork phase). This information (pay rate) cannot be shared or disclosed.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lionbridge.

I had 4 interviews. My first was with the HR Recruiter over the phone, then with the Business unit manager over the phone, then in person with the person who would be my manager, and an in person again with the Business Unit manager. It was a fairly simple interview process, with nothing out of the ordinary.

I asked for more, and they gave it.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lionbridge in October 2014.

Applied online and received an email a few weeks later scheduling a phone interview.

I interviewed on the phone and was completely turned off by the recruiter. To every answer I gave to a question, they gave me "advice" or talked down to me about what I had said. Specifically about salary requirements, previous experience, and what I wanted out of a job. Not necessarily something I consider professional or necessary. I was offered an on site interview, but thankfully I had an offer from a different company and declined.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you not have any experience with what you are interested in?   Answer Question

Web Search Evaluator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lionbridge.

The hiring and interview process was shockingly quick. I had a single phone interview lasting about 15 minutes, and it was essentially just re-iterating my resume and experience. My interviewer was pleasant, but didn't seem too interested in me as a person. This made sense to me later, as I was not treated like a person, either! Rather, we were all treated as automatons, and it was very disheartening.

Interview Questions
    • What was unexpected was that there weren't really any questions!   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. Wages were presented as "take it or leave it".

Web Engine Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lionbridge.

There is a lengthy testing period of about two weeks through online exams. They require you to read an extensive PDF guide for future task work for remote contractors. As long as you go through the PDF, the testing isn't difficult. It is mainly logic and knowing some pop culture.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any particularly difficult questions outside of the training sessions.   Answer Question
    It was fine

Regional Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Lionbridge in July 2014.

I was contacted the day after I applied and had a phone interview the day after that. This review is only after that first interview but more may be occurring.