Lionbridge

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Engine Evaluator Interview

Web Engine Evaluator
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview Details – There is a lengthy testing period of about two weeks through online exams. They require you to read an extensive PDF guide for future task work for remote contractors. As long as you go through the PDF, the testing isn't difficult. It is mainly logic and knowing some pop culture.

Interview Question – There weren't any particularly difficult questions outside of the training sessions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was fine

Regional Project Coordinator Interview

Regional Project Coordinator
Silver Spring, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Lionbridge in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted the day after I applied and had a phone interview the day after that. This review is only after that first interview but more may be occurring.

Interview Questions

Ad Assessor Interview

Ad Assessor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lionbridge in June 2010.

Interview Details – Others have expressed much difficulty during the interview process but I was hired directly by HR, perhaps because I was an employee referral or because I came in at the right time, before the internal transition to contracted employees. I have heard now that the hiring process is very difficult and the tests are hard to understand.

Interview Question – Normal interview questions were asked of me. As of now, from what others have told me, it isn't about the verbal interview being hard, it is the qualifying testing you have to take that is difficult. My advice is to review the material provided IN DEPTH and do not take it lightly!   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Internet Search Evaluator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview Details – I applied for work several times. After a list of rejection without explanation, I've been contacted for an opening in the roster. During the first email exchanges in which I was providing details about my former job, I received another email by Lionbridge in which they told me that my application was not succesfull because I didn't answer their email about the new roster opening. Which was obviously not true. I asked for clarification and in the next email they welcome me on board, without explanation. I took the test, after a poorly detailed and not paid training, and I started the work.

Interview Question – Not any in particular. The problem was that managers and HRs seems not to be on the same page, as the email that I received were totally unconsistent.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all. I need a second job to make some money and I took it.

Very Difficult Interview

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

Search Engine Evaluator
Woodstock, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lionbridge in December 2013.

Interview Details – After submitting an application, the company will contact you if you are a good match for the job that they are hiring for. You are then given the "general guidelines", consisting of 167 pages, and you have a week to study them. Also within that week, you are required to take a three part exam and you only take each part as you pass them. If you fail one part, you are not considered for the position. However, if you pass all three sections, you are then given like a two week period of basic education/training to better prepare for the job. Once the two weeks is over, you can begin rating live task.

Interview Question – Not exactly accurate for this exact position. The most difficult part would be the exam, but it is detrimental that you pass and understand the guidelines or you will not be successful with the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isn't any negotiation, as you are offered $13.50 and that is the same pay I have seen other companies pay the same position.

Desktop Support Manager Interview

Desktop Support Manager
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lionbridge in January 2014.

Interview Details – I had a lengthy phone interview with the Human Resources director and was brought in for an in person interview with several staff members. When interviewing with the Desktop Support Director, he determined that I was too high level for the position and despite my objections called the interview to a halt. He came across as very arrogant and disagreeable. The HR director came back in and questioned me as to what had happened and upon hearing about it seemed quite ticked off. She proposed taking the matter up at a higher level but I explained that if would mean that I would end up working under someone who clearly had issue with me, I was no longer interested. The position remains open 4 months later, not surprisingly.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Business Development Strategic Accounts Interview

Business Development Strategic Accounts

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview Details – First interview was by phone by the retained Recruitment Firm. Second interview in person again with the Recruitment Firm, followed by 2 telephone interviews with Lionbridge executives. The position they were seeking to fill was for a specific client of theirs that I knew very well, they wanted to acquire that knowledge and used the job description to attract high caliber candidates with inside knowledge for information gathering.

Interview Question – I was only asked questions of my current (at the time) job which leads me to believe they were only interested to gain competitors inside information on the specific client and not to establish if I can do the job.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They offered me a lower position than the one they were interviewing me for.

Web Content Assessor Interview

Web Content Assessor

Interviewed at Lionbridge

Interview Details – Found the opening on a work from home website. Sent in an application online for the vacancy and received word back the next morning. My application was denied, but no explanation was given for the decision. The recruiting website was fixed at a strange resolution and I had to squint to read the questions, even when I increased the page size. They asked for the typical application information: address, phone number, work experience, education. They also wanted proof of English competency.

Interview Question – Since I'm a native English speaker I couldn't produce proof of English competency.   Answer Question

Internet Assessor Interview

Internet Assessor
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lionbridge in November 2013.

Interview Details – All electronic communication, study guides, and testing. If you pass you get hired, it you fail any 3 tests you lose qualification.

Interview Question – There were no questions. I never spoke directly to one human being my entire hiring process.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I signed contracts of non disclosure. Took several more tests before I could begin work and when I completed them I just started and learned as I went.

Internet Assessor Interview

Internet Assessor

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview Details – Very slow and tedious and takes a day to respond to emails

Interview Question – THere were no questions other than sending something that proves your English literacy.   Answer Question

Worked for Lionbridge? Contribute to the Community!