Lionbridge

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lionbridge in January 2008.

Interview Details – The good thing: I did talk to a recruiter, a site manager and a team manager. The bad thing: The recruiter was *only* interested in locking me in at the lowest imaginable salary level for my position. I was only able to talk to the site and team managers by keeping them continually in the loop (and also by being frank to them in my refusal to talk about compensation before I had learned anything about the concrete position).

Interview Question – How would you deal with having to rely on difficult resources (junior, far away, cultural gap) for completing a job, given no other choice?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Ultimately, there was no negotiation. There was a take-it-or-leave-it offer, and it came without any benefits.

Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview Details – After initial phone interview I was invited to take part in on-site meeting with HR representative and manager from the team. Questions concerning my career path, goals for the future, info about the company and localization process asn so on..., There was also analytical test, Excel test and the task - how to deal with difficult client. and situation.

Interview Question – about localization process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – almost no negotiations

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lionbridge in September 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring was very professional and excellent, feedback was given immediatley and questions asked were very pertinenet to the job being interviewed for.

Interview Question – Technical questions such as DNS and Gateway explanation   Answer Question

Worked for Lionbridge? Contribute to the Community!