Lionbridge Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2014
Updated Oct 24, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lionbridge in October 2014.

Applied online and received an email a few weeks later scheduling a phone interview.

I interviewed on the phone and was completely turned off by the recruiter. To every answer I gave to a question, they gave me "advice" or talked down to me about what I had said. Specifically about salary requirements, previous experience, and what I wanted out of a job. Not necessarily something I consider professional or necessary. I was offered an on site interview, but thankfully I had an offer from a different company and declined.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you not have any experience with what you are interested in?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lionbridge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lionbridge in January 2008.

The good thing: I did talk to a recruiter, a site manager and a team manager. The bad thing: The recruiter was *only* interested in locking me in at the lowest imaginable salary level for my position. I was only able to talk to the site and team managers by keeping them continually in the loop (and also by being frank to them in my refusal to talk about compensation before I had learned anything about the concrete position).

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with having to rely on difficult resources (junior, far away, cultural gap) for completing a job, given no other choice?   View Answer
    Ultimately, there was no negotiation. There was a take-it-or-leave-it offer, and it came without any benefits.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lionbridge.

After initial phone interview I was invited to take part in on-site meeting with HR representative and manager from the team. Questions concerning my career path, goals for the future, info about the company and localization process asn so on..., There was also analytical test, Excel test and the task - how to deal with difficult client. and situation.

almost no negotiations

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lionbridge in September 2010.

Hiring was very professional and excellent, feedback was given immediatley and questions asked were very pertinenet to the job being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions such as DNS and Gateway explanation   Answer Question