Lionbridge Technical Writer Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lionbridge (Boise, ID) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview was a joke. I pretty much knew I had the job as soon as we started. The hiring manager was a joke too. How do people like this get their jobs? She was dressed in jeans, no one was in the office due to the Christmas holidays, so I did not get to meet any coworkers, and was not shown where I would be working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated for higher pay, and got a tiny bit more.

Other Interview Reviews for Lionbridge

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lionbridge in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was done in 3 rounds. Technical, Face to face then HR . salary was given very low since i was a fresher i agreed to it ,but after a year experience also salary hike was very low.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lionbridge (Derby, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

They took 2 months to call me back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had to beg them for an extra £1000 per year on my salary. It turns out that I was entitled to that figure anyway, i shouldn't have had to beg for it.