Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lionbridge
- Internet Assessor (12)
- Internet Search Evaluator (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Ad Assessor (3)
- Test Engineer (3)
- Localization Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Test Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Testing Engineer (2)
- Global Project Manager (1)
- Anonymous (1)
- Internet Judge (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Quality Rater (1)
- Regional Project Coordinator (1)
- Senior SQA Engineer (1)
- Senior Testing Engineer (1)
- Associate Project Manager (1)
- Linguist (1)
- Interpreter (1)
- Build Engineer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Senior Localization Engineer (1)
- Localization Specialist (1)
- Technical Administrator (1)
- Technical Analyst (1)
- Desktop Support Manager (1)
Test Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Lionbridge.
its nice. Interview is very easy. People ask questions in a manner where in you feel nice and comfortable to answer this.
Other Interview Reviews for Lionbridge
Test Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Lionbridge.
Over the phone. Interviewer did not know test terminology.
There was no opportunity to negotiate.
Test Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Lionbridge (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2012.
4 times of interview, including 3 by international phone calls and 1 by face to face interview. your past background and years of experience will help you.
- deep technical telecommunication knowledge Answer Question
Testing Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Lionbridge (Chennai (India)) in October 2011.
5 rounds of interview: written tough aptitue, tech round 1, tech round 2, managerial and hr.
- A program to change from a to b, b to c and c to a Answer Question
Testing Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Lionbridge (Mumbai (India)) in January 2009.
1. Scheduled interview
2. 1st round
3. 2nd round taken after 3days and HR interview is also taken on the same day.
- Tell me about your self? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
They didn't offer good pay
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review