Lionsgate Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 13, 2014
Updated Aug 13, 2014
9 interviews

Summer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lionsgate in April 2014.

Easy process, had a straight-forward phone interview, said they would get back to me by the end of the week. Never got back to me, never responded to a follow-up.

Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lionsgate.

Took a long time! But after persistence after my interview I was finally called back for my 3rd interviews.I met the HR rep then the boss I was reporting to it was seamless after I got in.

Interview Questions
    • They want to make sure you are Lionsgate material so they ask very detailed questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lionsgate in May 2011.

Job was posted on entertainmentcareers.net. I submitted my application and was asked for an interview 1 week later. Interviewed and received and accepted an offer 1 week thereafter in the NYC office.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked my interests, favorite movies, articles I've recently read, certain trades I read.   Answer Question
    For academic credit, no pay.

International Royalties Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lionsgate.

The process was pretty short. There was only one interview. I was abroad so we spoke through Skype where I met with multiple people on the International Royalties team. Interviews with other interns were conducted in person. All were behavioral questions regarding information on my resume. Be prepared with questions for them!

Director Interview

Interview was behavioral and fit based. No real curveballs were asked, just about my background and how it relates to the position. Interviewers knew what they were looking for and could identify fit without having to be sold on my candidacy. Overall a painless process

Floater Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Lionsgate.

Phone, and In person

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lionsgate in September 2013.

Applied through their website, was called a couple weeks later for a phone interview. Then an in person 2nd round interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Lionsgate in January 2012.

I got a call from my supervisor and after an initial screening got an interview. 2 hours after my interview I was offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lionsgate in July 2011.

I met with the Director of Development and he explained the job description. He asked why I was interested in the film business and what my goals were. He was very honest and professional in describing the internship. I was given a screenplay to take home and write coverage on. I heard back within several days and was offered the internship.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lionsgate? Contribute to the Community!