Lionsgate

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Monica, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lionsgate in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through their website, was called a couple weeks later for a phone interview. Then an in person 2nd round interview

Interview Question – Tell me about X on your resume.   Answer Question

Santa Monica, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lionsgate in January 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call from my supervisor and after an initial screening got an interview. 2 hours after my interview I was offered the position.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Santa Monica, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lionsgate in July 2011.

Interview Details – I met with the Director of Development and he explained the job description. He asked why I was interested in the film business and what my goals were. He was very honest and professional in describing the internship. I was given a screenplay to take home and write coverage on. I heard back within several days and was offered the internship.

Interview Question – What do you want to do in film?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lionsgate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lionsgate interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lionsgate employees and interview candidates.