Liquent Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liquent

Systems Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Liquent.

Not much to it. Phone, panel (kind of) depends on availability and a 1 on 1. Questions were more based on their issues ( I found out later) then real tech questions.

Interview Questions
    • Java internals, all about the internal workings of Java; memory, everything.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They told you, what you were getting.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liquent in April 2012.

I was interviewed for the position in accouning in April 2012. The interviews were conducted by the Controller and hiring manager. I was asked some behavioral questions and few accounting questions. I didn't hear back from them since to posiion is currently on hold.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liquent in March 2010.

There was a phone interview first. He just asked me my project experience and all the languages and libraries used. My expertise on them.

On the second round, they called on site. They gave me a laptop loaded with Eclipse/Java loaded on Ubuntu. The interviewer asked to put function which can calculate if the word is a pallindrome or not. 45 min test.

The third round was on the same day. A group of five people have asked me question for 30 mins.

Interview Questions

The position is still on Hold.

Product Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Liquent.

First round interviews with 5 directors. Pretty straight forward questions on my background and allowed time for me to ask questions. Asked to come back for 2nd round which was with 3 non-management folks -- they asked few questions -- none difficult

Interview Questions

Hiring Manager did not know what she wanted. Hiring manager is new director still trying to define group roles

Worked for Liquent? Contribute to the Community!