LiquidAgents Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at LiquidAgents Healthcare

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare.

Interview

Standard - Got a pre-screen phone call came in for a in-person interview and then was offered a job. This is a pretty standard interview process. The offer was a letter form.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

One-on-one with recruiting manager. CEO will meet with you if he gets good feedback from first go-around. Pretty straightforward in terms of questions. They will give you a breakdown of company culture. If you're interested in position, you have to call back; they won't contact you again after initial interview - they will tell you this straight up.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with your team if there was a problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Initial phone screen. Face to face with CEO who talks big about what the company has accomplished and how much "fun" it is to work here. He also points to surveys where the company was named best place to work in DFW, etc. Really these surveys are not quite what they say. Company pays big money to enter these surveys and encourages dishonesty when filling them out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Challenging

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with the CEO and a manager during the interview process. It was very straight forward about the good and bad of the position. I came in two times for the different interview phases

Interview Questions

• One question I remember is they asked me was how I resolved a particularly difficult situation at my previous recruiting job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very fair

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX).

Interview

The HR representative is very quick to act on your application and set up an interview. She follows through on all action in a very timely manner. The interview process is not unusual, although redundant. I was interviewed by 4 different people over two days. I was given the same information at each one and asked the same basic questions at each one. The majority of the interviews were more of presenting the company's background, goals and accomplishments. There were very few questions asked of me that pertained to my skill set. They were more concerned about whether or not I could work from at least 8 am to 6pm every day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked my required salary, and offered what I asked.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Application was online. 1st interview was over the phone as a screen. 2nd interview was in person with two senior level associates and a director

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Interview on day 1 and job on day 2

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX).

Interview

Past employment, any sales experience, the CEO will state that he does not believe you are a good fit for the company, they will ask if you see yourself more as a recruiter or as a salesperson.

Negotiation

Interviewed and received the offer the next day

Nurse Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process starts with an interview with usually one person from management. Within this interview they tell you what to expect in the actual role, but then leave out entirely the timeframe you have to work within before you are fired. They are very oriented towards people who can invest all of their time, even personal time to the company. They will ask you your plans for higher education and emphasize that while they appreciate getting an education, just don't do it while working for them within your first year of employment. If you pass the first phase, you email or call their front desk person in which the employer will also tell the front desk person their decision to move forward with you. If both answers from both you and the employer match, you are scheduled for a second interview, usually with upper management. This interview will be more geared towards them re-emphasizing the expectations they will have of you in the position then they sweeten up the deal by telling you the perks, like wearing shorts, early-out on Fridays, coffee bar, snacks, etc.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions that regard your previous employment and how you can adapt it to their environment. Just emphasize how much you want to be a recruiter, don't come off as someone who knows it all about recruiting, they want to feel in control. Overall they are very insecure across the board, and these insecurities are shown amongst upper-management verbally.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called you to tell you that you were offered a position. They will verbally brief you of your pay scale, benefits, when your pay will increase, when you get your commission, your first start date and what to bring on the first day.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

2 Interviews and received offer letter next day

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to do 5 years down the road?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received the offer and that was it.