LiquidAgents Healthcare

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare in April 2013.

Interview Details – Application was online.
1st interview was over the phone as a screen.
2nd interview was in person with two senior level associates and a director

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare in May 2012.

Interview Details – When you interview with this company, you have to make sure that you are prepared to discuss how you will benefit the company. Not to scare you off, but if you are someone who doesn't do well in pressure situations, this job is not for you. You have to be mentally prepared day in and day out to connect with people on the phone, and communicate well with them. This same ability is crucial when interviewing. The company has well trained production team member who conduct the interviews. They are all really good at noticing something they feel will fit in well with the company. So, when interviewing, make sure that your aren't someone who is really cocky or someone who thinks they will automatically jump in the waters and swim. You have to make sure you express to the interviewers that you are someone who is humble enough to go through the steps it takes to become good at what you are working towards. If you can communicate this, and actually believe it, you will get the job.

Interview Question – Make sure you are prepared to explain how you can sale, if you have sold before, and if you are willing to make up to 200 calls a day.   Answer Question

Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare.

Interview Details – The HR representative is very quick to act on your application and set up an interview. She follows through on all action in a very timely manner. The interview process is not unusual, although redundant. I was interviewed by 4 different people over two days. I was given the same information at each one and asked the same basic questions at each one. The majority of the interviews were more of presenting the company's background, goals and accomplishments. There were very few questions asked of me that pertained to my skill set. They were more concerned about whether or not I could work from at least 8 am to 6pm every day.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked my required salary, and offered what I asked.

Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare in February 2012.

Interview Details – Referred by and friend and hired after 1st conversation.

Interview Question – Why haven't you found a long term employer yet?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Sales Interview

Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare in September 2009.

Interview Details – 1 interview and hired. A friend referred me.

Interview Question – I'm not sure if there was a difficult question.   Answer Question

Nurse Recruiter Interview

Nurse Recruiter
Plano, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare in December 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process starts with an interview with usually one person from management. Within this interview they tell you what to expect in the actual role, but then leave out entirely the timeframe you have to work within before you are fired. They are very oriented towards people who can invest all of their time, even personal time to the company. They will ask you your plans for higher education and emphasize that while they appreciate getting an education, just don't do it while working for them within your first year of employment.

If you pass the first phase, you email or call their front desk person in which the employer will also tell the front desk person their decision to move forward with you. If both answers from both you and the employer match, you are scheduled for a second interview, usually with upper management. This interview will be more geared towards them re-emphasizing the expectations they will have of you in the position then they sweeten up the deal by telling you the perks, like wearing shorts, early-out on Fridays, coffee bar, snacks, etc.

Interview Question – Standard questions that regard your previous employment and how you can adapt it to their environment. Just emphasize how much you want to be a recruiter, don't come off as someone who knows it all about recruiting, they want to feel in control. Overall they are very insecure across the board, and these insecurities are shown amongst upper-management verbally.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called you to tell you that you were offered a position. They will verbally brief you of your pay scale, benefits, when your pay will increase, when you get your commission, your first start date and what to bring on the first day.

Interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare

Interview Details – Interview on day 1 and job on day 2

Interview Question – Have you interviewed anywhere else?   Answer Question

Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare.

Interview Details – Past employment, any sales experience, the CEO will state that he does not believe you are a good fit for the company, they will ask if you see yourself more as a recruiter or as a salesperson.

Negotiation Details – Interviewed and received the offer the next day

Team Lead Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare in March 2009.

Interview Details – Fast and easy as long as you know someone.

Negotiation Details – They offer the position and compensation.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Healthcare Recruiter
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare in June 2012.

Interview Details – 2 Interviews and received offer letter next day

Interview Question – What are you looking to do 5 years down the road?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I received the offer and that was it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LiquidAgents Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LiquidAgents Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by LiquidAgents Healthcare employees and interview candidates.