LiquidAgents Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at LiquidAgents Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

One-on-one with recruiting manager. CEO will meet with you if he gets good feedback from first go-around. Pretty straightforward in terms of questions. They will give you a breakdown of company culture. If you're interested in position, you have to call back; they won't contact you again after initial interview - they will tell you this straight up.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with your team if there was a problem?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LiquidAgents Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX).

Interview

The HR representative is very quick to act on your application and set up an interview. She follows through on all action in a very timely manner. The interview process is not unusual, although redundant. I was interviewed by 4 different people over two days. I was given the same information at each one and asked the same basic questions at each one. The majority of the interviews were more of presenting the company's background, goals and accomplishments. There were very few questions asked of me that pertained to my skill set. They were more concerned about whether or not I could work from at least 8 am to 6pm every day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked my required salary, and offered what I asked.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Interview on day 1 and job on day 2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX).

Interview

Past employment, any sales experience, the CEO will state that he does not believe you are a good fit for the company, they will ask if you see yourself more as a recruiter or as a salesperson.

Negotiation

Interviewed and received the offer the next day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Plano, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Referred by and friend and hired after 1st conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why haven't you found a long term employer yet?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation