LiquidHub Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at LiquidHub.

My whole experience was good. I felt very comfortable during the interview.

Excellent.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at LiquidHub.

It was jut a lot of pretty easy Oracle (pl/sql) and Unix shell script questions

Interview Questions
    They tried to cheat me on salary , but I was strong :)

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LiquidHub in August 2013.

Submitted by 3rd party recruiter

greed driven

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LiquidHub.

They highly misrepresent their company

Interview Questions
    Offer letter was riddled with mistakes

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at LiquidHub in July 2011.

Very weak interview process. The recruiting team is very weak. VP of Resourcing spent little time with anything beyond negotiating my salary to the lowest level.

Interview Questions
    • How little will you accept for compensation (for real).   Answer Question
    All Salary driven.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at LiquidHub.

Got call from an internal recruiter, great conversation, explains company and goes over resume, Tells me that he will follow up with managers in New York and get back to me to fix an interview time. 2 days later I get a feedback that managers really like my resume and would love to setup in-person interviews. Due to some transition phase the managers were unavailable that week, so the recruiter said he will follow up next week to fix an interview. Next week, no response and after two weeks to trying to get in touch (and failing), I decided that I deny to work for a a firm like this who have that kind of staff at the very beginning of conversation.

Associate - Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at LiquidHub in May 2011.

After a short phone interview with the recruiter, I had an office interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, and HR manager. I also had a phone interview with a Business Analyst manager, wherein I was asked technical questions pertaining to the business analysis process and procedures.

Interview Questions
    The recruiter asked me my salary preference, he then met with the hiring manager and got approval to meet my request. He had the benefit/salary package written up, and sent to me through email for approval. After I approved it, he sent me a formal package, overnight.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at LiquidHub in May 2012.

Very ambiguous process of hiring. The Interviewer does not know for which position you are being hired. He/she interviews you based on their experience not on your experience. They ensure that you know everything about SQL otherwise you don't stand a chance to get inducted into the company. You are initially promised a lot but you get hardly anything once you are into the project.

Bad.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at LiquidHub in June 2013.

Mostly three to four rounds of interview will be there. First round will be taken by some of the senior person may be 6-8 years experience people, followed by the service delivery director and general manager, finally discussion will be there with hr.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LiquidHub in July 2014.

Day 1:
    Got a Call from HR one fine day and discussed for more than 45 minutes about the company and role, Then interview was scheduled next day at DLF Hyderabad, Out of curiosity I did some research about the company in the glassdoor and reviews are not so optimistic and they were not many reviews also, However I was not very much serious about the interview since I already hold 2 offers(I just attended the interview for the experience purpose).

Day 2:
    Interview day : Reached DLF on time and waited for 45 minutes, Since manager is in a meeting and then he asked about my Projects and Company I am working for and answered my questions.

Day 4:
    Interview with client :
    Telephonic interview was set up at 8:30 IST and had a interview with the client for 30 minutes and its not a very tough interview to crack, Good communication will definitely help.

Day 8:
    Got a call from HR Saying cleared the technical round and for few documents from Client to proceed further.

Day 15:
    Got a call from HR department regarding Salary discussion and explained me the benefits and Health insurance details. Bargaining happens but need to set your expectations.

Day 15 : Received Offer letter from HR.

After getting the offer I started inquiring more about the company from its employees (luckily I found 2 from my friends list) and I got a very positive response from them and of course they were few things like employee need to stay for 9 hours mandatory kind of stuff.

Now I declined the other 2 offers and will be joining this company, Hope I made a right decision !!!!!!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing Much, Standard Interview questions   View Answer
    Negotiation is always there, better pay for good Bargainers :)

Worked for LiquidHub? Contribute to the Community!