LiquidHub Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.3

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months - interviewed at LiquidHub in April 2013.

Very confusing process. Word of caution: let them pay for all expenses, since they will most likely never reimburse you (this has happened to quite a few people, not just myself). They are based about 20 miles from Philadelphia. There will be many communications blackouts (where you cannot reach anyone, and nobody will call you back from HR), so be very patient. They are never sure what they need and when, and they try to practice "just-in-time" hiring, so they will often wait for a few accounts to come up before pulling the trigger on a hire. The people I spoke to were competent but not impressive. There were about four over the phone and give in-person interviews, both in NYC and at their headquarters outside of Philadelphia. All the action takes place at their headquarters, so try to work out of that office. Getting an offer takes forever, and the offers are very flexible at senior levels, so stick to your guns when negotiating. The offers are not as competitive as those from any of the large, established consulting firms, but you have more vacation and more bonus flexibility if you are really good and can sell and deliver.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any interview questions I would consider difficult. They will ask you how much business and clients you can bring in right away, so you need to be honest here. They will also ask you if you can bring any of your friends over.   View Answer
    This is a tough one. It depends on the type of individual you are, the level you will be hired at, your experience and the type of work you will be doing for them. If you are purely technical, you will most likely get a base and a corporate bonus. At more senior levels, there is no utilization bonus, but you need to be 60% utilized. If you can sell, deliver and grow projects and accounts, you can negotiate your base higher, a higher corporate bonus (like 25% of your base), and a sales bonus (such as 1 or 2% of the revenue you bring in or anything you sell and deliver). At higher levels, you will get five weeks vacation (non-negotiable) and some travel expenses. There are really no other perks, and they cannot really be negotiated (such as mobile phone cost and monthly expense full reimbursements, mobile in-flight and in-airport connectivity reimbursements, airline club reimbursements, etc.). 401K plan is very weak.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at LiquidHub.

My whole experience was good. I felt very comfortable during the interview.

Excellent.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at LiquidHub.

It was jut a lot of pretty easy Oracle (pl/sql) and Unix shell script questions

Interview Questions
    They tried to cheat me on salary , but I was strong :)

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LiquidHub in August 2013.

Submitted by 3rd party recruiter

greed driven

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LiquidHub.

They highly misrepresent their company

Interview Questions
    Offer letter was riddled with mistakes

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at LiquidHub in July 2011.

Very weak interview process. The recruiting team is very weak. VP of Resourcing spent little time with anything beyond negotiating my salary to the lowest level.

Interview Questions
    • How little will you accept for compensation (for real).   Answer Question
    All Salary driven.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at LiquidHub.

Got call from an internal recruiter, great conversation, explains company and goes over resume, Tells me that he will follow up with managers in New York and get back to me to fix an interview time. 2 days later I get a feedback that managers really like my resume and would love to setup in-person interviews. Due to some transition phase the managers were unavailable that week, so the recruiter said he will follow up next week to fix an interview. Next week, no response and after two weeks to trying to get in touch (and failing), I decided that I deny to work for a a firm like this who have that kind of staff at the very beginning of conversation.

Associate - Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at LiquidHub in May 2011.

After a short phone interview with the recruiter, I had an office interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, and HR manager. I also had a phone interview with a Business Analyst manager, wherein I was asked technical questions pertaining to the business analysis process and procedures.

Interview Questions
    The recruiter asked me my salary preference, he then met with the hiring manager and got approval to meet my request. He had the benefit/salary package written up, and sent to me through email for approval. After I approved it, he sent me a formal package, overnight.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at LiquidHub in May 2012.

Very ambiguous process of hiring. The Interviewer does not know for which position you are being hired. He/she interviews you based on their experience not on your experience. They ensure that you know everything about SQL otherwise you don't stand a chance to get inducted into the company. You are initially promised a lot but you get hardly anything once you are into the project.

Bad.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at LiquidHub in June 2013.

Mostly three to four rounds of interview will be there. First round will be taken by some of the senior person may be 6-8 years experience people, followed by the service delivery director and general manager, finally discussion will be there with hr.

Interview Questions

Worked for LiquidHub? Contribute to the Community!