LiquidHub

Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LiquidHub in August 2014.

1) Recruiter found my resume from one of the Job website.
    2) she communicated and decided range of Salary.
    3) confirmed the phone interview with one of her employee already working at client location
    4) after phone interview, she asked for all commitment for moving close to work, giving 2 weeks notice, making sure that I don't have any other job offer in my hand and so many other things.
    5)set me up for Personal interview over the Video conference because I was out of town.
    6) for Video conference interview , two ladies took my interview without even showing their faces over the Video conf , but they could see me. Later I came to know that those two ladies were from different team and project which I was not going the work, no body from that team /project took my interview.
    7) after 4 working days, I got offer letter with Start date ( so much bargain on start date, Salary from recruiter)
    8) after offer letter, did filled up background check paper work, Client site Car parking paper work, Drug screen, Degree Certificate verification.
    9)After that, no communication from LH, when I asked , got ans that waiting from Background check result.
    10) no communication close to and on the decided start date at client.

Interview Questions
    • 1)Do you have friends or family working with this client?
      2) asked me to do paper work for Car Parking tag at client side before even giving me Offer letter.

View Answer

I had given 2 weeks notice to my current job and going to join LH client on decided date on Offer letter but no communication from LH before or on the date of start date, when I asked she told me they are waiting for my background ck from PA county and it is taking longer than usual. After a week from decided Start date they contacted me again for finger print at client location which was for Criminal background check, LH again told me it will take only one hr to get result of Criminal check ,but again after that no communication for 3 days so after wasting all my time, energy and doing all the paperwork ,and still no real Start date, I decided to get other job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LiquidHub.

My whole experience was good. I felt very comfortable during the interview.

Excellent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LiquidHub.

It was jut a lot of pretty easy Oracle (pl/sql) and Unix shell script questions

Interview Questions
    They tried to cheat me on salary , but I was strong :)

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LiquidHub in August 2013.

Submitted by 3rd party recruiter

greed driven

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LiquidHub.

They highly misrepresent their company

Interview Questions
    Offer letter was riddled with mistakes

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at LiquidHub in April 2013.

Very confusing process. Word of caution: let them pay for all expenses, since they will most likely never reimburse you (this has happened to quite a few people, not just myself). They are based about 20 miles from Philadelphia. There will be many communications blackouts (where you cannot reach anyone, and nobody will call you back from HR), so be very patient. They are never sure what they need and when, and they try to practice "just-in-time" hiring, so they will often wait for a few accounts to come up before pulling the trigger on a hire. The people I spoke to were competent but not impressive. There were about four over the phone and give in-person interviews, both in NYC and at their headquarters outside of Philadelphia. All the action takes place at their headquarters, so try to work out of that office. Getting an offer takes forever, and the offers are very flexible at senior levels, so stick to your guns when negotiating. The offers are not as competitive as those from any of the large, established consulting firms, but you have more vacation and more bonus flexibility if you are really good and can sell and deliver.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any interview questions I would consider difficult. They will ask you how much business and clients you can bring in right away, so you need to be honest here. They will also ask you if you can bring any of your friends over.   View Answer
    This is a tough one. It depends on the type of individual you are, the level you will be hired at, your experience and the type of work you will be doing for them. If you are purely technical, you will most likely get a base and a corporate bonus. At more senior levels, there is no utilization bonus, but you need to be 60% utilized. If you can sell, deliver and grow projects and accounts, you can negotiate your base higher, a higher corporate bonus (like 25% of your base), and a sales bonus (such as 1 or 2% of the revenue you bring in or anything you sell and deliver). At higher levels, you will get five weeks vacation (non-negotiable) and some travel expenses. There are really no other perks, and they cannot really be negotiated (such as mobile phone cost and monthly expense full reimbursements, mobile in-flight and in-airport connectivity reimbursements, airline club reimbursements, etc.). 401K plan is very weak.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at LiquidHub.

Got call from an internal recruiter, great conversation, explains company and goes over resume, Tells me that he will follow up with managers in New York and get back to me to fix an interview time. 2 days later I get a feedback that managers really like my resume and would love to setup in-person interviews. Due to some transition phase the managers were unavailable that week, so the recruiter said he will follow up next week to fix an interview. Next week, no response and after two weeks to trying to get in touch (and failing), I decided that I deny to work for a a firm like this who have that kind of staff at the very beginning of conversation.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at LiquidHub in July 2011.

Very weak interview process. The recruiting team is very weak. VP of Resourcing spent little time with anything beyond negotiating my salary to the lowest level.

Interview Questions
    • How little will you accept for compensation (for real).   Answer Question
    All Salary driven.

Associate - Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LiquidHub in May 2011.

After a short phone interview with the recruiter, I had an office interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, and HR manager. I also had a phone interview with a Business Analyst manager, wherein I was asked technical questions pertaining to the business analysis process and procedures.

Interview Questions
    The recruiter asked me my salary preference, he then met with the hiring manager and got approval to meet my request. He had the benefit/salary package written up, and sent to me through email for approval. After I approved it, he sent me a formal package, overnight.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LiquidHub in July 2014.

Day 1:
    Got a Call from HR one fine day and discussed for more than 45 minutes about the company and role, Then interview was scheduled next day at DLF Hyderabad, Out of curiosity I did some research about the company in the glassdoor and reviews are not so optimistic and they were not many reviews also, However I was not very much serious about the interview since I already hold 2 offers(I just attended the interview for the experience purpose).

Day 2:
    Interview day : Reached DLF on time and waited for 45 minutes, Since manager is in a meeting and then he asked about my Projects and Company I am working for and answered my questions.

Day 4:
    Interview with client :
    Telephonic interview was set up at 8:30 IST and had a interview with the client for 30 minutes and its not a very tough interview to crack, Good communication will definitely help.

Day 8:
    Got a call from HR Saying cleared the technical round and for few documents from Client to proceed further.

Day 15:
    Got a call from HR department regarding Salary discussion and explained me the benefits and Health insurance details. Bargaining happens but need to set your expectations.

Day 15 : Received Offer letter from HR.

After getting the offer I started inquiring more about the company from its employees (luckily I found 2 from my friends list) and I got a very positive response from them and of course they were few things like employee need to stay for 9 hours mandatory kind of stuff.

Now I declined the other 2 offers and will be joining this company, Hope I made a right decision !!!!!!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing Much, Standard Interview questions   View Answer
    Negotiation is always there, better pay for good Bargainers :)