Liquidnet

Relevance Date Difficulty

Capital Markets Intern Interview

Capital Markets Intern
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Liquidnet in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was set up with an interview after a referral and went into the office to meet with three members of the team I would be working with. A few days after these interviews I was contacted by HR to come back in and meet another member of the team I would be working with as well as the head of the team. I was told I would hear back in a few days. Everyone seemed very nice and friendly but it was very difficult to gauge what exactly they were looking for other than whether I was good with Excel and Bloomberg.

After over a month of being strung along with repeated contact yet no actual feedback, an HR representative contacted me and told me the position had been filled.

Interview Question – None of the questions were particularly difficult or unexpected. Pretty standard stuff regarding your resume and why you want to work there   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Liquidnet in September 2011.

Interview Details – One phone interview and two onsite interview with the team. I was waiting quite awhile until they commit to make an offer, more than three weeks or so. I have to give them a deadline to give me an answer before they commit to make me an offer.

Interview Question – I was asked about difference between stock and bonds. In a bad economics, should we invest in stock or bond of the same company and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you have already have a job and they like you very much, they are willing to go above the cap a little.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liquidnet in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with HR
Interview with Hiring Manager & team members
Interview with Department Director

it was very pleasing process, direcotr and hiring manager was right to the point. hiring turn around time was very quick and HR was very responsive.

Interview Question – what's ITIL   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Liquidnet in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview following by an in person interview the next day. The interviewer was friendly and the experience was a good one all around.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Technology Services Interview

Technology Services

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liquidnet in January 2011.

Interview Details – Very rigorous process, a candidate meets with all members of the team in which you're going to work. They pay lots of attention to your personal skills. Between phone and face-to-face, about 7-8 interviews and personality/Intelligence test.

Interview Question – Describe your biggest accomplishments   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to negotiate. The offer was better than I expected. Consider non-tangible benefits of working at Liquidnet: opportunity to learn form the best, encouragement of continuing education, friendliness of the workplace, balance between work and family

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Liquidnet in February 2008.

Interview Details – Got a phone call from recruiter and then scheduled an interview. Met with 4 different engineers and tooks a skills/personality test.

Overall good experience.

Interview Question – Can you describe how FIX cancel/replace works   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate base salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Liquidnet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liquidnet interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Liquidnet employees and interview candidates.