Liquor Depot

Relevance Date Difficulty

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Liquor Depot in May 2010.

Interview Details – never had one, but if you are clean cut and capable with no bad history we will hire you as long as you are available all the time

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for liquor depot.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – you start as key holder at 11.00 this was before they increased the wage

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Liquor Depot in September 2009.

Interview Details – at the time, I was just given a job.

Interview Question – not applicable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – small room to negotiate

Clerk Interview

Clerk

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Liquor Depot in June 2011.

Interview Details – interviewed there very easy basic customer service questions such as scenarios, goals, etc etc. the job was pretty easy so there isn't much qualification needed to work the store, just someone who can do the work.

Not sure why I wasn't called back.

Interview Question – describe what customer service means to you   Answer Question

Worked for Liquor Depot? Contribute to the Community!