Lister Technologies

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lister Technologies in September 2012.

Interview Details – For Freshers - iTop
1.Written - Aptitude, Analytical & Verbal skills testing (neither very difficult nor too easy)
2.HR (They'll make you feel the most comfortable)
3.Tech HR (Talks SENSE)
Very short but great interview process

Interview Question – The questions in Tech HR can be thought provoking and deals with analyzing how updated you are with regards to the recent trends in technology and how you can implement them to use the best of them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You will not negotiate. Because they already provide you the best!

Very Difficult Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lister Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – There were 4 rounds in Campus Interview.
1. Aptitude test
2. Group Discussion
3. Engineering Aptitude test
4. Interview

Aptitude test was kinda tough and different compared to what I used to have in several It service companies.

Group discussion was just a run-of-the mill usual one. Engineering Aptitude test contained basic engineering concepts, error solving and programs with few googlies.

The final round of face-to-face interview was conducted by the Vice President himself. It was pretty good, frank and a clear exchange of ideas and I was impressed by it and prodded me towards selecting Lister Technologies even though I had an offer with Accenture.

Overall, a pretty good and rigorous process.

Interview Question – Why have you exhibited consistent academic record across semesters even though you have good CGPA and fantastic grades in individual semesters? Why the U curve in grades?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lister Technologies in June 2011.

Interview Details – Open and transparent interview process. Candidates get communication from HR covering all the required information to prepare for the interview. The interview panel will evaluate the people on technical, analytical and interpersonal skills. Soft skills like presentation and communication are added qualifications.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving the current company and What you like in Lister?   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lister Technologies in August 2012.

Interview Details – 1.First round 32 questions aptitude and logical
2.HR interview the usual questions - why i didn't choose higher education?-why lister?-what inspires me?-why i chose the particular college i was studying in?- what i learned from 4 years of college?
3.Technical round-asked about physics,chemistry,biology,maths,programming, computer science--a bit of everything

Interview Question – why i didn't choose higher education? it was unexpected, as none of the other companies before had asked this   View Answer

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lister Technologies in October 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of 3 rounds.
The 1st round was a written round consisting of basic aptitude and logical questions. The questions were not multiple choice rather, we had to fill up the answers in a separate sheet. The questions themselves weren't that difficult but some of them required a lot of mathematical calculations.
The 2nd round was a HR interview and it was pretty easy, consisting of questions about our family, our willingness to work in the company,etc. Mainly, they were looking for candidates who were okay with their 18 months service agreement.
The 3rd round was a technical interview and people from ECE department had a separate panel where they were asked to solve some very common puzzles and math based questions, whereas IT and CSE students were asked technical questions focusing on different sorting algorithms and OOPS concepts.

Interview Question – Some questions based on SOA were asked which, though unexpected, were quite easy and just covered the basics.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Lister Technologies.

Interview Details – Called for off campus. An aptitude test followed by HR.

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Lister Technologies in July 2008.

Interview Details – Went directly for face to face interview, did my first round with project manager for 1 hour and followed by interview with VP, then discussion with HR and negotiated salary. offer was released in 3 days

Interview Question – Why do you want to change the job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – smooth and clean, no unwanted conversation from hr.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lister Technologies in December 2010.

Interview Details – The initial question paper was general aptitude based paper , more on the lines of CAT. most of the questions were sitters. This was followed by a GD and each round was elimination. Finally we had a one-to-one with VP which is till date one of my best interviews. He knew exactly what he was looking for and my advice is to be yourself and ask questions if any.

Interview Question – Questions related to Business process and Data mining   Answer Question

BDM Interview

BDM
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lister Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – evaluated by the senior vice president and the CEO of the company on various elements of sales , business development - business ethics etc

Interview Question – how will you react to failure   View Answer

Test Lead Interview

Test Lead

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lister Technologies in January 2012.

Interview Details – 1 Round of Technical Telephone Interview
1 Round of Senior Management Telephonic Interview
1 Round of HR Interview - Video Conference
1 Round of Client Interview - TBD

Interview Question – More about Joins   View Answer

Worked for Lister Technologies? Contribute to the Community!