LitePoint Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

RF Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LitePoint.

Interview process was very smooth. 1 round of telephone interview and then onsite interview with 3 senior engineer. Job profile was discussed in details, which i think was really cool.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LitePoint.

2 technical phone interviews followed by a a day long onsite technical interview. Most questions were related to RF concepts and test methodologies. Interviewers are all very courteous and it is evident that they knew what they were talking about.
    Everything that they asked was related to the profile I was interviewing for and no unreasonable questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • Spectrum representation of a phase shifted CW waveform in a band limited digital capture   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LitePoint in May 2012.

I met one of the managers at a job fair on campus. He started talking about the company and what they do. Then I started talking about my background and my knowledge in programming and parallel processing and multi threading. At that point he was impressed, so he set up a time for the onsite interview.
    At the first phase they sent me a link to answer some GRE-wise questions (math + vocabulary)
    The interview took like 5.5 hours with 3 people. First person asked general software engineering questions, object oriented questions and some operating system questions such as mutual exclusion and semaphores and etc.
    The second interviewer asked me some questions about HTML, CSS, Javascript which was so simple and then he asked some data structure questions. It was about the fastest was to traverse a spanning tree.
    The last interviewer was the most difficult part. He had a stack of C/C++ programs. There were some mistakes in the programs and I was supposed to find the mistakes, correct them and optimize them.
    But in general the manager was so friendly and based on his feedback I could say that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of C/C++ questions which most of them were related to pointers and using pointers.   Answer Question
    • Lots of questions about multi-threading and parallel processing and the difference between these two techniques in terms of CPU, memory management and network.   Answer Question
    The offer is negotiable.