Lithium Technologies

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lithium Technologies in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who got me a phone interview. I spoke to a very nice woman and made it to the face to face round. I met and spoke to 4 people at Lithium and I found each one very intelligent and passionate about Lithium. The senior engineer gave me a sorting problem to pseudocode and he was happy to share with me some solutions after I flubbed it pretty well. I appreciated that very much.

I had told the recruiter that I already had another offer, so he got me in there quick and I was sent an offer letter the very next day. The offer came complete with benefits information and it was very competitive in salary and stock options. It made my decision very difficult.

Had I not had the other offer, I would have gladly accepted, because the people were quite amicable and the culture seemed very collaborative to me.

Interview Question – Given a dictionary, write an algorithm to check if given letters are an anagram of a real word ? Make the algorithm process as fast as possible.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Ultimately, I selected a competing offer in another industry.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lithium Technologies

Worked for Lithium Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Lithium Technologies Videos

Lithium Technologies – Why Work for Us?

Lithium is proud to be a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award recipient, as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work for medium-sized companies! Here at Lithium, with our new digs in San Francisco, we're fully decked out… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lithium Technologies Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lithium Technologies employees and interview candidates.