Lithium Technologies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lithium Technologies in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who got me a phone interview. I spoke to a very nice woman and made it to the face to face round. I met and spoke to 4 people at Lithium and I found each one very intelligent and passionate about Lithium. The senior engineer gave me a sorting problem to pseudocode and he was happy to share with me some solutions after I flubbed it pretty well. I appreciated that very much.

I had told the recruiter that I already had another offer, so he got me in there quick and I was sent an offer letter the very next day. The offer came complete with benefits information and it was very competitive in salary and stock options. It made my decision very difficult.

Had I not had the other offer, I would have gladly accepted, because the people were quite amicable and the culture seemed very collaborative to me.

Interview Question – Given a dictionary, write an algorithm to check if given letters are an anagram of a real word ? Make the algorithm process as fast as possible.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Ultimately, I selected a competing offer in another industry.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lithium Technologies

Worked for Lithium Technologies? Contribute to the Community!