Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lithium Technologies
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Lead Software Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Customer Success (3)
- Sales (2)
- Enterprise Account Executive (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Recruiting (1)
- Regional Marketing Director (1)
- Human Resources Business Partner (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Operations Engineer (1)
- Software Engineering (1)
- Operations (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Technical Writer (1)
- IT Systems Administrator (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Vice President, Product Management (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Marketing Director (1)
- Manager (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Marketing Operations Specialist (1)
- Search Engineer (1)
- Build/Release Engineer (1)
- Lead Operations Engineer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Lithium Technologies (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.
Started with a Skype call with HR, which was really good. The HR person really knows the business and she was really looking into my background, skills and knowledge of the company. Make sure to bring you A game at the screening interview, it is not just a "let's get together and chat type of first call.
From there, it was several Skype calls, which range from personality to skills questions with peers and Execs.
Next, they flew me to San Francisco were I had 5 additional interviews (including my direct boss, peers, MD of the region and CMO). Depending on the level, the conversations were more focus on skills, example of my past work, general knowledge and my personality to make sure I can fit the team. I really like that part as I was really able to ask all sort of question back at them. They want to make sure you are right for them but likewise, they are here to also make sure Lithium is right for you.
Last interview took place in London with the Sales Team, before I got the "yes" call.
- No so such about how difficult the questions were or unexpected, it was the range of type of questions, from you as an individual as to what you have achieved and where you want to be. Answer Question
Just to honest and fair on your expectations. They are open and will listen to you and come back with a fair answer.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Lithium Technologies (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.
I first saw the role advertised on LinkedIN, which came up as a suggested position on my job feed. I did some investigation into the company and immediately liked what I saw. They seemed to have a very start-up feel, a casual office with intelligent, forward thinking people, and a product I could get behind. So, I decided to apply.
Instead of using LinkedIN's paid for message service, I decided to take a guess at the recruiters email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and it worked! I got a reply back from the recruiter who said that my CV looked interesting and would I be interested in having a phone conversation.
The telephone interview went well and I progressed to the next round which involved a Skype interview with my potential direct boss in IT, who was based in San Francisco (the role was to be based in the London office). This conversation also went well and the next round was to meet the recruiter in person for a face-to-face interview at the London office. After meeting with the recruiter, some of my potential colleagues, and seeing the style of the office and the company as a whole, I really felt this role was right for me.
I then progressed to the final round, which was another Skype interview, with the whole IT team, based out of San Francisco. This was the hardest part as there were a number of technical questions I struggles with.
I then received a phone call from the recruiter, a couple of days later with an offer that I gladly accepted!
- What is the most likely cause when you cannot access www.google.com but the network connection and internet connection are both fine? Answer Question