Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lithium Technologies
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Lead Software Engineer (3)
- Customer Success (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Sales (2)
- Enterprise Account Executive (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Regional Marketing Director (1)
- Human Resources Business Partner (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Operations Engineer (1)
- Software Engineering (1)
- Operations (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Technical Writer (1)
- IT Systems Administrator (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Vice President, Product Management (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Marketing Director (1)
- Manager (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Search Engineer (1)
- Build/Release Engineer (1)
- Lead Operations Engineer (1)
- Marketing Digital (1)
- Director, Financial Systems and Controls (1)
Software Engineer Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Lithium Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.
Extremely positive experience. My recruiter was incredibly prompt, helpful and friendly, and every employee I met shared the same genuineness and enthusiasm for their jobs. I had two semi-technical phone interviews with potential managers and high up employees in engineering. Thereafter, I flew out for a day of technical interviews onsite. Nothing out of the ordinary, but each interviewer seemed to want you to succeed and was very positive and fun to interact with.
Reasons for Declining
It was a very hard decision to turn them down, as they offered competitive pay and benefits and the atmosphere was great, but another offer was for one of the tech giants and I chose it for a potentially better start out of college.
Other Interview Reviews for Lithium Technologies
Software Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Lithium Technologies (San Francisco, CA).
Ad hoc, disorganized, no clear expectations set by the hiring manager
- There really wasn't any difficult questions since they were not sure what type of personality, character or experience they were looking for Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Lithium Technologies (Austin, TX).
They reached out to me via a social network. Initial conversation was with the recruiting manager followed by a on-site interview. The latter took over 4 hours and was quite intense but fair. The Austin location was a startup that Lithium recently bought do perhaps their culture is quite different from the bigger company.
- Given an array of integers in no particular order, find the missing value. Answer Question
- Explain the field types in MySQL and your reasons for picking one over the other. Answer Question
- Data design for tracking social conversations Answer Question
- How do you ensure that a given Java class can be written to or read from disk. Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Lithium Technologies (Emeryville, CA) in August 2011.
2 Skype interviews and then 1 all day onsite. basic resume drilling, future interests and coding questions.
- Why social media? Answer Question