Lithium Technologies

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lithium Technologies in December 2013.

Interview Details – Extremely positive experience. My recruiter was incredibly prompt, helpful and friendly, and every employee I met shared the same genuineness and enthusiasm for their jobs. I had two semi-technical phone interviews with potential managers and high up employees in engineering. Thereafter, I flew out for a day of technical interviews onsite. Nothing out of the ordinary, but each interviewer seemed to want you to succeed and was very positive and fun to interact with.

Reason for Declining – It was a very hard decision to turn them down, as they offered competitive pay and benefits and the atmosphere was great, but another offer was for one of the tech giants and I chose it for a potentially better start out of college.

Software Engineering Interview

Software Engineering
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lithium Technologies.

Interview Details – Ad hoc, disorganized, no clear expectations set by the hiring manager

Interview Question – There really wasn't any difficult questions since they were not sure what type of personality, character or experience they were looking for   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Painful

Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Lithium Technologies.

Interview Details – They reached out to me via a social network. Initial conversation was with the recruiting manager followed by a on-site interview. The latter took over 4 hours and was quite intense but fair. The Austin location was a startup that Lithium recently bought do perhaps their culture is quite different from the bigger company.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of integers in no particular order, find the missing value.   Answer Question
  • Explain the field types in MySQL and your reasons for picking one over the other.   Answer Question
  • Data design for tracking social conversations   Answer Question
  • How do you ensure that a given Java class can be written to or read from disk.   Answer Question

Emeryville, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lithium Technologies in August 2011.

Interview Details – 2 Skype interviews and then 1 all day onsite. basic resume drilling, future interests and coding questions.

Interview Question – Why social media?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lithium Technologies

Worked for Lithium Technologies? Contribute to the Community!