Lithium Technologies

www.lithium.com

Lithium Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lithium Technologies in December 2013.

Extremely positive experience. My recruiter was incredibly prompt, helpful and friendly, and every employee I met shared the same genuineness and enthusiasm for their jobs. I had two semi-technical phone interviews with potential managers and high up employees in engineering. Thereafter, I flew out for a day of technical interviews onsite. Nothing out of the ordinary, but each interviewer seemed to want you to succeed and was very positive and fun to interact with.

It was a very hard decision to turn them down, as they offered competitive pay and benefits and the atmosphere was great, but another offer was for one of the tech giants and I chose it for a potentially better start out of college.

Other Interview Reviews for Lithium Technologies

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lithium Technologies.

Ad hoc, disorganized, no clear expectations set by the hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any difficult questions since they were not sure what type of personality, character or experience they were looking for   Answer Question
    Painful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lithium Technologies.

They reached out to me via a social network. Initial conversation was with the recruiting manager followed by a on-site interview. The latter took over 4 hours and was quite intense but fair. The Austin location was a startup that Lithium recently bought do perhaps their culture is quite different from the bigger company.

Interview Questions
    • Given an array of integers in no particular order, find the missing value.   Answer Question
    • Explain the field types in MySQL and your reasons for picking one over the other.   Answer Question
    • Data design for tracking social conversations   Answer Question
    • How do you ensure that a given Java class can be written to or read from disk.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lithium Technologies in August 2011.

2 Skype interviews and then 1 all day onsite. basic resume drilling, future interests and coding questions.