Litigation Management Incorporated

Interviews for Top Jobs at Litigation Management Incorporated

Operations Support Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Litigation Management Incorporated in April 2011.

The HR Generalist Recruiter was a very organized individual running a very tight ship.

The beginning of the process involved the usual: send a resume, cover letter, as well as a brief document expressing why the internship would be right for me and why I would be right for LMI.

The process lasted 3 weeks and included:

1. Initial contact - Received a phone call from the HR Generalist Recruiter and did an over-the-phone interview.

2. In-person Interview - Met with the HR Generalist Recruiter a week later after the phone interviewees had been narrowed. They asked typical interview questions, however, they were heavy on the scenario questions.

3. Background check was done.

4. Received a phone call describing the internship in detail, the components, responsibilities, and pay of the internship, and the internship was offered to me.

Interview Questions
    • What is one situation you have been in since high school in which you disagreed with a superior? How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question
    N/A

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Litigation Management Incorporated in March 2011.

HR people were extremely friendly. Got to know my background and personality. Didn't meet many other employees. Interview consisted of HR member, HR manager and then department manager. No complaints about any of them. They were all professional and most seemed genuinely interested in me. One closed my file in the middle of the interview, which wasn't a good sign. I knew I wasn't going to be hired. Also didn't return my follow up phone calls. I knew it was over at that point! But overall it was a good experience!

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mayfield Heights, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Litigation Management Incorporated in January 2007.

Difficult to read. Friendly though. Office was empty. They are inflexible. Benefits are minimal.

Interview Questions

difficult environment to make work for a real human.

Worked for Litigation Management Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!