Litle & Co. Interview Questions

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Litle & Co. (Lowell, MA).

Interview

Process was efficient. HR person was friendly. Online assessments is very interesting. Stanford DB mini courses were very helpful. I still watch them even after the interview. Leaned a lot from preparation. Onsite interview was a very good experience. Hiring Manager and Engineers are very professional.

Interview Questions

• Writing User Stories - which are not QA's duty. White-boarding skill is needed.   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Litle & Co..

Interview

Do an online test first.And then will have an onsite interview about the questions in the test.Last round is also an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• It depends.Most questions in my interview are regular,but my friend met difficult questions.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Litle & Co. (Lowell, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Unlike most companies who ask questions like "Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses", Litle follows a behavioral interview method similar to Google's. I believe this is the most effective way of assessing a candidate. It also allows the candidate to know more about the company. The process was communicated very well so there were no surprises. The first round included a phone conversation with the hiring manager where they asked the candidate to approach a business problem. The onsite interview included similar things and more - I won't tell everything here but if you know what you're doing, you will enjoy the interview. A job interview gives a lot of hints about a job and company. I, personally, had very positive interview experience and liked the team. I don't know about other departments but I can say it's really worth interviewing with the product management team of Litle to learn more. I got an offer from another company and decided to go for it, but if I had an offer from Litle, I would have thought about the selection.

Interview Questions

• You are an airline company that wants to increase your revenues and profits. How do you do that?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Litle & Co..

Interview

I got to take an online test that involved some very basic java questions and then some basic SQL questions. I hadn't done SQL in a while, so I struggled to remember so more advanced queries, but it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• update a table while checking for values in other tables   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Litle & Co..

Interview

onsite interview, 8 questions

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The first round is online quiz, based on Java and SQL.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Litle & Co..

Interview

Applied online. Got an online assessment instantly. 8 questions. 4 Java and 4 Sql.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. All questions can be found on Glassdoor.   Answer Question

Senior/Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Litle & Co. (Lowell, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

The same routine. Initial written test, second round design session followed by a hands on coding exercise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at Litle & Co. (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

First, I complete a online assessment. After two or three days, they respond with appointment of telephone interview. The telephone interview mainly focus on java and sql, but he will try to lure you into thinking deeply.

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Litle & Co. (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Technical Assessment which had 4 questions on java and sql each. Followed by a phone interview which was more or less on the same.