Littelfuse

• IT (1)

IT Interview

IT
Des Plaines, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Littelfuse in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a headhunter and they said that I was a perfect match and the salary was within my requirements. I did a phone interview with the hiring manager which went well and a second 1:1 interview was scheduled with him, other managers and a team member. That went very well too and I was told by the headhunter that everything did do well and that an offer will come in a day or so. I was then told I needed to go through their HR person and take two online tests, IQ and personality. I talked with their HR person which wanted to know exactly how much I was looking for and OPEN was not an option, putting me on the spot. You never give and exact amount and when you are dealing with a headhunter you are not suppose to discuss salary with HR. The headhunters will tell you to never give an exact amount because you may lowball yourself or price yourself out and ruin the deal for the headhunter. I did give a salary amount and took the two tests. After that, nothing, silence. I did not get anything from anyone, not even the headhunter. I heard from friends that the personality test has no wrong answers but if you do not answer subjective questions the way they answered them then you are sunk, no explanation is necessary. I would expect to hear something as a professional courtesy.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were around my past experience and projects.   View Answer
  • Global experience and working with others that are overseas.   View Answer

Worked for Littelfuse? Contribute to the Community!