Littelfuse Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Littelfuse

Senior HRIS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Great interview process, was told they wanted to move forward went through the process of completing the online assessment and rallied around over 10 references, to be told I was over qualified - This was a complete waste of time as I had already pulled my resume from the process weeks prior and to be pursued by the recruiter to continue with the process as they were looking to change to role to a director. This company does not communicate with each other. When I arrived for my face to face they didn't know I was coming or forgot because they had a board meeting - Just very disorganized and unprofessional. Thank you for wasting all my references time. Very disappointed.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Contacted by H.R. to set up phone call with Hiring Manager about five weeks after submitting application and resume. Spoke with Hiring Manager the same day for approximately 30 mins. and she requested work samples. I e-mailed work samples and the following week was asked for my availability for an on site interview. On site interview was one hour each with hiring manager, co-worker/team member and h.r. rep. After on site interview I was asked to submit five references and take a personality assessment and an intelligence assessment. Didn't hear back from h.r. for two more weeks, then was asked to come back for second on site interview. Second onsite interview was one hour each with hiring manager, manager of another department, department head. I was scheduled for a fourth hour but the other person was out of the office that day and I was told that I may be doing a phone interview with him. The following week I received a generic e-mail thanking me for submitting my resume but that they were "pursuing other candidates".

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why do you want this job? How do you make decisions? Why do you want this job when you had another job? What was your last review like? What would your boss say about your work performance? What are your career goals? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Temp-to-hire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I interviewed for a temp-to-hire role. My recruiter found this role and was the main contact between myself and Littelfuse. I interviewed with my recruiter and then I interviewed with Littelfuse. The interview took approximately 1.5 hours. During this time I met with the hiring manager and completed a 2 quick assessments that were specific to my role (Excel and grammar). I heard back within days of my initial interview. My recruiter then performed a drug test and reference check. Littelfuse sent a personality/skills assessment that I completed online. They reviewed my results and made an offer soon after. Start-to-end, the entire hiring process took 1 week. I started a week after I accepted my employment offer. It was a high-priority position that they wanted to fill ASAP.

Interview Questions

• I did not have questions that caught me off guard. Much of the interview was dedicated to reviewing my resume and going into detail about my experience/background.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated with my recruiter, not directly with Littelfuse.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Des Plaines, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a headhunter and they said that I was a perfect match and the salary was within my requirements. I did a phone interview with the hiring manager which went well and a second 1:1 interview was scheduled with him, other managers and a team member. That went very well too and I was told by the headhunter that everything did do well and that an offer will come in a day or so. I was then told I needed to go through their HR person and take two online tests, IQ and personality. I talked with their HR person which wanted to know exactly how much I was looking for and OPEN was not an option, putting me on the spot. You never give and exact amount and when you are dealing with a headhunter you are not suppose to discuss salary with HR. The headhunters will tell you to never give an exact amount because you may lowball yourself or price yourself out and ruin the deal for the headhunter. I did give a salary amount and took the two tests. After that, nothing, silence. I did not get anything from anyone, not even the headhunter. I heard from friends that the personality test has no wrong answers but if you do not answer subjective questions the way they answered them then you are sunk, no explanation is necessary. I would expect to hear something as a professional courtesy.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were around my past experience and projects.   1 Answer
    • Global experience and working with others that are overseas.   1 Answer

OJT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvar, Province of Batangas (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Littelfuse (Malvar, Province of Batangas (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

The hr is strict in english proficiency, the examinayion is easy yet you should take it for a shirt time. They just not mainly depend on your background and abilities, they consider english profienct employee.

Interview Questions

• why littelfuse? introduce yourself, why did you choose your degree?   Answer Question