Littelfuse

Interviews for Top Jobs at Littelfuse

Temp-to-hire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Littelfuse.

I interviewed for a temp-to-hire role. My recruiter found this role and was the main contact between myself and Littelfuse. I interviewed with my recruiter and then I interviewed with Littelfuse. The interview took approximately 1.5 hours. During this time I met with the hiring manager and completed a 2 quick assessments that were specific to my role (Excel and grammar).

I heard back within days of my initial interview. My recruiter then performed a drug test and reference check. Littelfuse sent a personality/skills assessment that I completed online. They reviewed my results and made an offer soon after.

Start-to-end, the entire hiring process took 1 week. I started a week after I accepted my employment offer. It was a high-priority position that they wanted to fill ASAP.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have questions that caught me off guard. Much of the interview was dedicated to reviewing my resume and going into detail about my experience/background.   Answer Question
    I negotiated with my recruiter, not directly with Littelfuse.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Littelfuse in February 2011.

I was contacted by a headhunter and they said that I was a perfect match and the salary was within my requirements. I did a phone interview with the hiring manager which went well and a second 1:1 interview was scheduled with him, other managers and a team member. That went very well too and I was told by the headhunter that everything did do well and that an offer will come in a day or so. I was then told I needed to go through their HR person and take two online tests, IQ and personality. I talked with their HR person which wanted to know exactly how much I was looking for and OPEN was not an option, putting me on the spot. You never give and exact amount and when you are dealing with a headhunter you are not suppose to discuss salary with HR. The headhunters will tell you to never give an exact amount because you may lowball yourself or price yourself out and ruin the deal for the headhunter. I did give a salary amount and took the two tests. After that, nothing, silence. I did not get anything from anyone, not even the headhunter. I heard from friends that the personality test has no wrong answers but if you do not answer subjective questions the way they answered them then you are sunk, no explanation is necessary. I would expect to hear something as a professional courtesy.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were around my past experience and projects.   View Answer
    • Global experience and working with others that are overseas.   View Answer