Little Caesar's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2015
Updated Jan 25, 2015

1.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Little Caesar's in April 2014.

Interview

aplied via snagajob; received an email for an interviewe within a few days; no difficult questions;seemed almost needy; they have a high turnover for asst mgrs because of the pay, 7.75/hr;they will hire anyone; i later found out most of the people i worked with have all been in some type of trouble with the law; they don't do a background check or reference check; so feel free to lie on your application; no harm no foul; oh and good luck

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for Little Caesar's

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Little Caesar's (Sacramento, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Getting hired by Little Caesar's was relatively easy. You just sit down with the hiring manager and talk about your past experience and work habits. If you want to impress, go there often and buy food and watch what the workers are doing and find out what they need. Knowing how to do cash register is a definite plus as most people do not like talking with customers. Having a friend who works at LC will almost guarantee a hire.

Interview Questions

• Are the ingredients all fresh?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Work your butt off and you can get into assistant managing.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Little Caesar's (Nashville, TN) in October 2009.

Interview

They always ask you why you want to work for the company which is pretty obvious for monetary purposes. They told you that you are going to do everything from cashier to making pizza's at the back. They tell you that you are going to get paid according to your work ethic and get bonuses from the manager to the crew. But they lied about it.

Interview Questions

• They always ask you why you want to work for the company which is pretty obvious for monetary purposes. The things you've achieved in life which is weird because you don't really need achieve anything great to work at a pizza place.   Answer Question

When i was asked to become the Store Manager. The Owner of the store asked me "You need to work mandatory 50 hours" but the previous and the New Manager don't work pass 40 hours as listed on their schedules and only work extra hours if needed. My boss denied that he said it and told me he never said it. But i have told my family about it and im not going to lie about serious stuffs like that. I could make as much money or even more being assistant manager working 50 hours per week because of overtime pay.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Little Caesar's (Visalia, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

They asked the obvious questions like previous experience, availability, how long I was hoping to stay with the company and what my goals where. It's an employer that is franchised so it was pretty strait forward. Though unless you really need a job I'd look somewhere else for Steady employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. strait $9.60 an hour take it or leave it...