Little Caesar's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.9

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied in person, went back the next day to see if they looked at my application, they told me to call and talk to the manager in the morning. I called and she set up an interview for the next day.. Went and got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Little Caesar's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apex, NC

Interview

Interview was conducted with the owner of the store. We sat down in the lobby during off peak hours. The owner asked questions about myself and previous job experiences. Nothing out of the ordinary they just wanted to know my personality and provide some background information of the job tasks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porter, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Little Caesar's (Porter, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Super fast and easy. Got hired on the spot. Managers are super easy to talk to, they are never too hard on you and are always looking for new employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you greet a customer coming into Little Caesers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Little Caesar's (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

I ordered pizza one day and the cashier told me they were hiring people 16+ (I was 17 at the time) I applied in person the next day (after printing an application at the library) and told the manager that I had open availability. He told me he'd be calling people in for interviews in 5-7 days. I waited and about 6 days later I was called in for an interview later that afternoon. I went in (wearing a simple knee-length cotton sundress that was black and sandals) and introduced my self to the manager and he led me outside for the interview. It was very short he asked at most five short easy to answer questions. I barely practiced for the interview and didn't stumble once. It was my first job interview so I played up my babysitting experience and extracurricular activities in school. I made eye contact and gave a firm handshake. He told me he had more people to interview but he'd let me know if I got the job in about 3-4 days. 4 days later I got the call and was offered the cashier position. We exchanged emails and started processing my order for my uniform and direct deposit forms.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Little Caesars?   1 Answer
    • What kind of grades do you have school?   1 Answer
    • What are some of your hobbies?   1 Answer
    • What is your definition of customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. It was my first job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Little Caesar's in August 2013.

Interview

Showing consistency is a great key to get an interview. You have two interviews with each manager one on one. Lastly you have to attend orientation which would be like your first day on the job. People there are fun to work wit, small work place but overall its a great experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Come to work as much as possible so that they can give you more hours. First month or so they don't really give you hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Little Caesar's (Tempe, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

very simple i talked to two seperate managers on two seperate days, but was asked pretty much the same questions. they seemed like more of a test to judge personal character.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating only starting pay

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Little Caesar's (Crystal Lake, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

filled out my application and talked to the manager the next day. we talked about my schedule and got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Little Caesar's (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Not hard. They ask you to role play as if they were a customer, you tell them about your self and then do to an orientation a few days later

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Little Caesar's in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the store manager about a week later. They seemed kinda unorganized. There was no office to interview me so we awkwardly talked outside.

Interview Questions

• Honestly no difficult questions. Just wanted to know "why I wanted to work there" and my availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Funny enough, I did not receive a call back from this particular manager. But there was another location being opened and they were letting anyone walk in and apply, no questions asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Little Caesar's (Hurst, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

I was pretty much hired on the spot without much of an interview process. I was an initial hire for a new store. I went in one day when they were doing construction to ask for an application, and returned it the next day. The next week I was called for an interview, but the first thing I was asked was when I could start. Therefore, there was not much of an interview. The hiring process from there was organized and simple.