Little Caesar's

Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.0

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied in person, went back the next day to see if they looked at my application, they told me to call and talk to the manager in the morning. I called and she set up an interview for the next day.. Went and got hired on the spot.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Little Caesar's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apex, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apex, NC

Interview was conducted with the owner of the store. We sat down in the lobby during off peak hours. The owner asked questions about myself and previous job experiences. Nothing out of the ordinary they just wanted to know my personality and provide some background information of the job tasks.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Little Caesar's in August 2013.

Showing consistency is a great key to get an interview. You have two interviews with each manager one on one. Lastly you have to attend orientation which would be like your first day on the job. People there are fun to work wit, small work place but overall its a great experience.

Interview Questions
    Come to work as much as possible so that they can give you more hours. First month or so they don't really give you hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Little Caesar's in March 2013.

very simple i talked to two seperate managers on two seperate days, but was asked pretty much the same questions. they seemed like more of a test to judge personal character.

Interview Questions
    no negotiating only starting pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Little Caesar's in August 2012.

filled out my application and talked to the manager the next day. we talked about my schedule and got the job.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Little Caesar's in May 2012.

I applied online and received a call from the store manager about a week later. They seemed kinda unorganized. There was no office to interview me so we awkwardly talked outside.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly no difficult questions. Just wanted to know "why I wanted to work there" and my availability.   Answer Question
    Funny enough, I did not receive a call back from this particular manager. But there was another location being opened and they were letting anyone walk in and apply, no questions asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at Little Caesar's in June 2009.

I was pretty much hired on the spot without much of an interview process. I was an initial hire for a new store. I went in one day when they were doing construction to ask for an application, and returned it the next day. The next week I was called for an interview, but the first thing I was asked was when I could start. Therefore, there was not much of an interview. The hiring process from there was organized and simple.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Little Caesar's in October 2011.

This interview was HARD, it was just the people I interviewed with though. It was a 2:1 interview which sucked, but what sucked more was the questions. They told me they just went online and googled the hardest questions..... and boy were they HARD! I also got thrown some math questions! But my advice to you is just be yourself because I was caught off guard with all the questions (and I mean EACH and every one) but I was honest and had a good attitude. I got the job on the spot after about 40 mins of brutal questioning, and I start working 2 days after the interview. Seems like it's gonna be hectic since I start as the only cashier on a Friday night in a college town, but I'm ready! Do not doubt yourself because this is going to be my first job and after an interview like that, I'm ready for anything! Interview experience was negative, but I still got the job.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses? How do you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What do you do when you get angry? What was the last problem you had with getting angry?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Little Caesar's in March 2011.

I filled out an application and they called me back to set up a meeting time. I went in for the meeting time, and was offered the job without an interview. I was given my tax forms to fill out, and started about 4 days later.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Little Caesar's in March 2010.

I had only one interview. The store that I work at does not hire lazy people though. You initially get a two week trial period, and if you lied in your interview, or you do not meet expectations, you do not last. MAke sure you are ready to work and have a postive attitude.

Interview Questions
    minimum wage is what you start out at. IF you are a cashier, you get raises easy if you are a hard worker. But management takes a very long time. you work up from minimum wage to about 8.50. I don't know anyone in this position under these owners making more than 9.00/hr.