Little Caesar's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

Was basically lied to.. don't be fooled by them! They posted a job ad for a new location and tried to get me to work at a crappy old location with bad hours instead! LIARS

Interview Questions

• They asked me to list 3 positives and 3 negatives about myself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Little Caesar's

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Manager was surprised that I had no job experience. It's an entry level job, what do you expect me to have? I also found it fishy that they wanted me to fill out my social security number on the application, then not hire me. I drove past the shop this week to take a look at it. The "hiring immediately" sign is still up from last week. There were 7 applicants when I came for the interview and it looks like they hired none of us. Manager is probably planning on getting a mortgage or buying cars with my (and the other applicants') personal information lol.

Interview Questions

• You have no job experience? When did you graduate? What college are you going to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Richmond, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy, simple process. My interview was at 2:15pm on a Friday, I showed up at 1:55pm just to be a little early to show I really wanted the job. I dressed business casual with a nice blouse, black dress pants, and sandals. The hiring manager was really nice and laid back. The interview was very short and brief. I was hired in the spot. I filled out some forms online and got a member hand book along with a flier for my orientation. It helps to bring 2 forms of identification just in case you do get hired so you can get the orientation and hiring process out of the way. Go in and be yourself and remember to smile and be interested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at little Caesars?   1 Answer
    • What would you do to make the customer feel welcomed and want to come back?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Manhattan, KS) in July 2015.

Interview

Really simple. The store manager called me a day after I submitted my application and set up the interview a few days later. He manager sat me down for 3 or 4 minutes inside the store and it was over within minutes. No real interview questions really.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience have you had in the food service industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Perris, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

They had a sign outside saying that there was going to be open interviews the next day so I picked up an application. I went back the next day with my filled application and stood in line for an interview, it was a simple interview not too easy and not too hard. She asked me a few questions and then told me the process and the capability you have to have to work at Little Caesars.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • What is your definition of good customer service?   Answer Question
    • If you asked for a day off and then got a call from your manager that same day to come in to work, how would you manage that situation?   Answer Question
    • Sale me on your favorite pizza.   Answer Question
    • How would you greet a new customer?   Answer Question
    • How would you greet a new coworker?   Answer Question
    • If you saw one of your coworkers doing the pizza incorrectly, how would you tell them without being mean or hurting their feelings?   Answer Question
    • If it was really busy and one of your coworkers gave you an order but it was written incorrectly, how would you manage that situation? Would you do the pizza incorrectly or fix it?   Answer Question
    • If i talked to one of your old managers, friends, coaches, how would they describe you? What would they say about you?   Answer Question
    • What do you like about our customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vass, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Vass, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Very short with general questions. Asked how I would deal with unruly customers and asked about my schedule flexibility, that was pretty much it. Also asked a few questions about my resume so do by lie on your resume. I had no job experience prior to this but they gladly hired me. A day after I replied they called and after my interview in person the background check took about a week then they called back for me to start.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's.

Interview

I applied inside the store and the store manager did the interview the same day. It was basic questions about any experience I had in Food Service and what kind of availabity I had. Afterwards he told me that he would call in the next couple days if I got the job. I heard from him the next day on the phone and got the job. My particular store was horrible and I only worked there for 6 months.

Interview Questions

• What prior food service and customer service experience do I have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Barely an interview. Went in the store and the hiring manager took me to the back, asked how old I was and if I could close on the weekends, then hired me.

Interview Questions

• Can you close on the weekend?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Spartanburg, SC) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through Snagajob.com, I heard back about a day later. Scheduled an interview and gave it a shot. The interview was pretty lengthy, she asked me a series of questions to get an idea of where I was coming from, background wise. She then told me that I would hear from her within the next few days. A day later she called giving me the job and the very next day I was already in orientation. I started working 2 days later. Pretty quick easy process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected, then again i've done a lot of interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation but that was understandable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrison, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Harrison, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

The GM was very nice and friendly. Gave me a tour of the store and then I received my shirts and visor....filled out some paperwork. Got our payroll cards set up or direct deposit...

Interview Questions

• What positive strengths do I think I could bring to the company   1 Answer