Little Caesar's Crew Member Interview Questions & Reviews

18 interviews

1.6

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Little Caesar's in July 2014.

I dropped off my application and resume, heard back within 10 days. The interview was fairly short and straight to the point. I got the idea though that since this was my first job in food services training me would be an annoyance for her. Was told I'd get a call within a few weeks to schedule a second interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Little Caesar's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hurricane, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurricane, WV

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Little Caesar's in February 2012.

The interview was very basic. They asked about life goals, work habit, etc. They had open interviews and I got the job that day. The lady that interviewed me was nice.

Interview Questions
    I did not have to negotiate

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Little Caesar's in July 2013.

It was a Job Fair and there were a line of people who also wanted the job. The employer asked me two questions. The first question was "do you have a high school diploma?" The second question was "when are you available to work?"

Interview Questions
    • It was a Career Fair and there were a line of people who also wanted the job. The employer asked me two questions. The first question was "do you have a high school diploma?" The second question was "when are you available to work?" There where no difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Little Caesar's in August 2012.

I was referred by a current employee. He had told me that his store was hiring he had put in a good word for me and went the following day for an application. The application itself was fairly simple. General questions, experience, info, reason of interest with restaurant. After finishing the application, i turned it in to the store manager and was told to come in the following day in the afternoon for an interview. Went through a total of 2 interviews. One by the co-manager and the second by the store manager. In total the interview itself took about 20 mins. (10 mins. ea) Once the second interview was completed I was given a general knowledge test (assessment). Some of the questions on the test were basic mathematical, money counting, and some a bit random but just to get more familiar with your personality. The test took another 10 minutes. Got hired that very moment, was taken to the back and listed my information over the phone to HR. I then was scheduled for my training Saturday Morning and began working Monday morning.

Interview Questions
    • If any, the toughest question may have been to try and sell a product on the menu to the person interviewing you.   Answer Question
    No negotiations made. Started at minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lima, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Little Caesar's in November 2013.

stood with manager in lobby of store (which i thought was weird) and talked for maybe 10 minutes. he asked me the same question three different time during the interview and it was clear that I had more experience taking interviews then he had giving them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ashtabula, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashtabula, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Little Caesar's in November 2011.

quick & easy

rate of pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Franklin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, OH

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Little Caesar's in January 2011.

Found the ad on Craigslist. Met with the owner at the new store. Got a 1 on 1 interview the same day I found the ad. Was welcomed to the team and sent for a drug test.

Interview Questions
    I started just above min wage. There wasn't much room for negotiation. They promised me that I could move up the ladder fast.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Olathe, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Little Caesar's in June 2013.

I went inside to talk to the store manager, with my application fully completed. Over the counter, he asked me what my GPA is, how I am as a worker, and if I can listen to directions. I said I have a 3.0, and I can listen quite well, and that I have only been employed for about a month at Party City during Halloween. So he looks at me for a second, and then tells me to go to orientation that Saturday, and that I am hired (after doing a quick background check to make sure I am authorized to work in America.)

Interview Questions
    There was a flat rate of $7.25, which I still make today.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chico, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Little Caesar's in August 2009.

The interview wasn't really an interview at all. They told me when to come in and I sat in there and filled out the application. The only questions they asked were to bring a copy of my SS card and when I could work. I was hired within 2 or 3 days of getting the interview.

Interview Questions
    The only negotiations were about what my hours would be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Little Caesar's in November 2010.

I didn't have an interview because i previously knew the manager.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation on pay. If you were more experienced you got paid a little more, other than that it was $7.25

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!