Little Caesar's

Getting the Interview

49 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Little Caesar's in July 2013.

Interview Details – It was a Job Fair and there were a line of people who also wanted the job. The employer asked me two questions. The first question was "do you have a high school diploma?" The second question was "when are you available to work?"

Interview Question – It was a Career Fair and there were a line of people who also wanted the job. The employer asked me two questions. The first question was "do you have a high school diploma?" The second question was "when are you available to work?" There where no difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Area Supervisor Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Little Caesar's.

Interview Details – The online ad explained this to be a position to manage multiple locations in the Houston area. After an initial phone screening, I was invited to come in for an in-person interview with one of their Ilitch Holdings recruiters. This is when I found out about their deceptive advertisement. This really unprofessional individual, who appeared unprepared for the interview, seemed hesitant to explain the details about the position. After re-wording my questions, he explained that I would have to start as a staff member, at minimum wage....then moved to a store manager position, if all criteria was met during the 8 week training period. As far as the Area Supervisor position, for which I had originally applied, he explained that after working as a store manager for an indeterminate amount of time, I might be eligible to apply for the Area Supervisor position just like everybody else...since they "do not select external candidates for the Area Supervisor position".

Interview Question – I wish the dim wit would've had any good questions.   View Answer

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Interviewed at Little Caesar's

Interview Details – Job interview on the spot because my mother knew the manager. Got the job, went to paid orientation, and then started working

Interview Question – If you saw another crew member spill something and not do anything about it, whats the first thing you would do?   View Answer

Crew Member
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Little Caesar's in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by a current employee. He had told me that his store was hiring he had put in a good word for me and went the following day for an application. The application itself was fairly simple. General questions, experience, info, reason of interest with restaurant. After finishing the application, i turned it in to the store manager and was told to come in the following day in the afternoon for an interview. Went through a total of 2 interviews. One by the co-manager and the second by the store manager. In total the interview itself took about 20 mins. (10 mins. ea) Once the second interview was completed I was given a general knowledge test (assessment). Some of the questions on the test were basic mathematical, money counting, and some a bit random but just to get more familiar with your personality. The test took another 10 minutes. Got hired that very moment, was taken to the back and listed my information over the phone to HR. I then was scheduled for my training Saturday Morning and began working Monday morning.

Interview Question – If any, the toughest question may have been to try and sell a product on the menu to the person interviewing you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations made. Started at minimum wage.

Hourly Crew Member Interview

Grand Rapids, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Little Caesar's in January 2011.

Interview Details – I went into the store and asked if they were hiring. Got an application filled it out and returned it. Literally went back every week to check on it. After a month or so I got an interview. Sat in the main lobby and was asked basic customer service questions. Really easy interview compared to other jobs. No worries, be confident and prove your skills.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. Know how to answer questions about customer service and you should be good!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got paid under minimum wage because I was not 18 and when I turned 18 I got the minimum wage. They are a minimum wage company. No negotiation.

Crew Member
Lima, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Little Caesar's in November 2013.

Interview Details – stood with manager in lobby of store (which i thought was weird) and talked for maybe 10 minutes. he asked me the same question three different time during the interview and it was clear that I had more experience taking interviews then he had giving them.

Ashtabula, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Little Caesar's in November 2011.

Interview Details – quick & easy

Interview Question – cant think of any, all common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – rate of pay

Franklin, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Little Caesar's in January 2011.

Interview Details – Found the ad on Craigslist. Met with the owner at the new store. Got a 1 on 1 interview the same day I found the ad. Was welcomed to the team and sent for a drug test.

Interview Question – What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I started just above min wage. There wasn't much room for negotiation. They promised me that I could move up the ladder fast.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Little Caesar's in March 2013.

Interview Details – very simple i talked to two seperate managers on two seperate days, but was asked pretty much the same questions. they seemed like more of a test to judge personal character.

Interview Question – very easy as long as general math skills are known   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating only starting pay

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Little Caesar's in August 2013.

Interview Details – Showing consistency is a great key to get an interview. You have two interviews with each manager one on one. Lastly you have to attend orientation which would be like your first day on the job. People there are fun to work wit, small work place but overall its a great experience.

Interview Question – everything straight forward no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Come to work as much as possible so that they can give you more hours. First month or so they don't really give you hours.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Little Caesar's

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Little Caesar's interview questions and advice. All 49 interview reviews posted anonymously by Little Caesar's employees and interview candidates.