Little Caesar's Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

Updated Jul 4, 2015

1.7

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Richmond, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very easy and simple. I dressed business casual but not too much. I wore a dressy shirt with black slacks and sandals. The hiring manager was very open and friendly. I liked her a lot, she asked me a few questions then hired me. Go in with a smile and just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   2 Answers
    • Why do you want to work at little Caesars?   Answer Question
    • How do you make customers feel welcome & want to come back?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

Interview

It was a very easy, simple process. My interview was at 2:15pm on a Friday, I showed up at 1:55pm just to be a little early to show I really wanted the job. I dressed business casual with a nice blouse, black dress pants, and sandals. The hiring manager was really nice and laid back. The interview was very short and brief. I was hired in the spot. I filled out some forms online and got a member hand book along with a flier for my orientation. It helps to bring 2 forms of identification just in case you do get hired so you can get the orientation and hiring process out of the way. Go in and be yourself and remember to smile and be interested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at little Caesars?   1 Answer
    • What would you do to make the customer feel welcomed and want to come back?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Barely an interview. Went in the store and the hiring manager took me to the back, asked how old I was and if I could close on the weekends, then hired me.

Interview Questions

• Can you close on the weekend?   1 Answer