Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers

Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2014
Updated Jun 30, 2014

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers

Physical Therapist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evergreen Park, Cook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evergreen Park, Cook, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers in October 2011.

Little Company of Mary is a community hospital with prospects to expand. The company has a robust history and known to always put patients first. Since it is a community hospital, my interview was with the director of the department whom was friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. The interview was very casual and did run through the usual standard questions. I feel the interview was mainly to get a sense of your personality and if and how well you fit in with the culture and work style of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions included strengths and weaknesses, patient scenario questions and standard procedure questions. It is all about the safety of patients.   Answer Question
    Little Company of Mary did offer slightly less in their hourly rate and benefits package. However, they are negotiable and reasonable. I feel Little Company of Mary is willing to offer competitive salary and benefits package, you just have to ask for it. I did have other offers so I was able to ask comfortably for what I needed based on the other offers and my needs.

Ekg Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers in May 2009.

I applied at the behest of a friend who knew the company was looking for someone for this position. I had recently undergone industry training for the same job so it was I applied. The hiring manager was nice and effectively communicated the requirements. The folks in HR were very cold, cut and dry. Glad I didn't have to work with them.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question dealt with a scenario in which I knew a superior was wrong and how I would react.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers in February 2009.

Applied online, phone interview, then online intervie, then threee person panel interview

IT Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers.

The hiring process was very slow and there was no acknowledgement of my application. From the initial submission to the first interview took over a month - while this may have just been the application close date being reached the lack of feedback or acknowledgment of any kind caused me to continue searching for other jobs. Once at the interview stage things progressed at a quicker pace. The HR process seemed effective once it had finally kicked in.
    I believe now the process is to let unsuccessful applicants know as soon as they are rejected rather than wait until the close date.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. All scenario based drawing on previous experience with X situation.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. As a contractor the offer was made and you accepted it or you didn't. Some of the conditions were outside the norm for contractors but they have been revised in subsequent contracts.

Finance Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers in April 2010.

Went through three interviews. The interviews were directed at finding the right person to fit into their culture and not so much for skills. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Are you going to look for another job when the market turns around?   View Answer

Work at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers? Share Your Experiences

Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers