Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers
www.lcmh.org Evergreen Park, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ekg Technician Interview

Ekg Technician
Torrance, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers in May 2009.

Interview Details – I applied at the behest of a friend who knew the company was looking for someone for this position. I had recently undergone industry training for the same job so it was I applied. The hiring manager was nice and effectively communicated the requirements. The folks in HR were very cold, cut and dry. Glad I didn't have to work with them.

Interview Question – Most difficult question dealt with a scenario in which I knew a superior was wrong and how I would react.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Technician

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers in February 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online, phone interview, then online intervie, then threee person panel interview

Interview Question – Mission statement is important, how do you relate?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist I Interview

Physical Therapist I
Evergreen Park, Cook, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers in October 2011.

Interview Details – Little Company of Mary is a community hospital with prospects to expand. The company has a robust history and known to always put patients first. Since it is a community hospital, my interview was with the director of the department whom was friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. The interview was very casual and did run through the usual standard questions. I feel the interview was mainly to get a sense of your personality and if and how well you fit in with the culture and work style of the company.

Interview Question – Standard questions included strengths and weaknesses, patient scenario questions and standard procedure questions. It is all about the safety of patients.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little Company of Mary did offer slightly less in their hourly rate and benefits package. However, they are negotiable and reasonable. I feel Little Company of Mary is willing to offer competitive salary and benefits package, you just have to ask for it. I did have other offers so I was able to ask comfortably for what I needed based on the other offers and my needs.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

IT Professional Interview

IT Professional
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very slow and there was no acknowledgement of my application. From the initial submission to the first interview took over a month - while this may have just been the application close date being reached the lack of feedback or acknowledgment of any kind caused me to continue searching for other jobs. Once at the interview stage things progressed at a quicker pace. The HR process seemed effective once it had finally kicked in.
I believe now the process is to let unsuccessful applicants know as soon as they are rejected rather than wait until the close date.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. All scenario based drawing on previous experience with X situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. As a contractor the offer was made and you accepted it or you didn't. Some of the conditions were outside the norm for contractors but they have been revised in subsequent contracts.

Finance Interview

Finance

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers in April 2010.

Interview Details – Went through three interviews. The interviews were directed at finding the right person to fit into their culture and not so much for skills. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Question – Are you going to look for another job when the market turns around?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers employees and interview candidates.