Little Tikes Interview Questions

3.5

Account Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Little Tikes.

Interview

Applied to the position and received an invitation for an interview. I went through a series of 3 interviews in total. Interviewed with Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• The interview was quite thorough, but they made you feel comfortable during the process.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Little Tikes (Hudson, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

This was while I was still in school, it was for an engineering co-op position.
    I had a 1:1 interview on campus, then was invited to interview on site with 6 interviewers (2 at a time, rotating), then a factory tour.
    I was then offered the position within a week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by one interviewer some very specific questions about working at my first co-op position, which i couldn't really remember. Most of the other interviewers just asked simple questions, tried to get to know each other a bit. They were not HR people, just engineers that I'd be working with, so the questions were the usual.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for my co-op pay, but when i was asked to join full time after graduation I did negotiate my salary. It was a long process since i was not allowed to directly meet with HR or the company GM (who had to approve). So, a lot of back and forth but eventually got a couple k more, but not what I was shooting for.

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Little Tikes in May 2011.

Interview

I was looking for a summer co-op, and got the interview through my university. The interview was a two hour interview. The first hour consisted of 5 groups of 3 interviewers took about 10-15 minutes each throwing questions at me. The questions ranged anywhere from the typical interview questions to talking about mechanical engineering to about what car i drove. The second hours was a tour of the plant...which was actually pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• What is one way you would improve the basic blender design?   Answer Question