Live Nation Entertainment

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in March 2012.

Interview Details – Live Nation responded quickly to my job application. I was contacted by someone from the HR dept. a day after I applied for the position, requesting for a copy of my resume and salary history. Three days later, I went to two 1:1 interview. They asked typical interview questions and a few technical questions. The people in there were okay but they seem very busy as they kept walking around the office. My advice is to prepare for some technical questions and make sure you can answer it in great detail.

Interview Question – Walk me through your job. How do you audit cash, expenses?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Live Nation Entertainment

Worked for Live Nation Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Live Nation Entertainment Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Live Nation Entertainment employees and interview candidates.