Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.5

Operations and Production Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

I've been through 2 types of interviews with live nation. My first was at a mass hiring event for Event/concert staff. I sat with the recuriter for about 10 minutes, she asked typical interview questions and that was it. I later received an e-mail with a job offer and starting pay. My second is when I moved into a full time position. I applied off of the web site and received an e-mail that they wanted to setup a phone interview. Again this was a typical interview. About a week later I received an e-mail saying they wanted an in person one on one. This was more of the technical interview. About a week and half went by before the job offer came.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever been in a position where I would have to direct a large amount of people in case of emergency?   Answer Question

Usher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristow, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Bristow, VA).

Interview

They conduct a job fair every year - When you enter the place is chaos but people give you an application, tell you to find a seat to fill it out and where to go when completed and they conduct the interview on the spot. They aren't very stingy with what you really need to have for qualifications, just have a good attitude, a good demeanor about yourself and show you're a hard worker who will be there for the shifts.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about your background, why you chose them to work etc.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied and received an invitation to interview within a few days. It took a few days for the GM to respond to my reply with times I was available, to the point where I actually had to send it twice. My interview was with the GM and AGM and was held in one of the smaller venue rooms. They were both very laid back (in jeans and trendy clothing). I was in a suit, so did feel slightly over dressed. The GM had done a lot of research on my resume with notes written down prior to me arriving. The interview went about an hour and a half with a lot of questions focused in on my experience emotionally connecting with concerts, leading others, handling conflict, and cost/payroll management. I left feeling it went well. I was told I would hear back in about a week. I sent a standard thank you email. And waited about 10 days to send a follow up. I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• *Describe the last concert you went to. How did it feel? *How would you handle a drunk irate customer? *What was your favorite concert you ever have been to? Lease favorite? *How would you handle having to tell an employee hours are being cut back for a week? *How do you feel about working late nights/weekends?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Applied through a job board and then set up for a Technical Phone Interview and then an Onsite Interview. The interview guys were unprofessional. They were laughing while I was answering the questions in the room. Really bad experience and I would never recommend anyone for this one. The Interviewers didn't knew that factorial of zero is 1(!0 = 1). Guys please check your knowledge before interviewing anyone.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed by the DOS and then 2 phone interviews with VP in Florida and California, once this was done it was about a 30 process until I was offically hired with company .

Interview Questions

• How long in the business Give me some examples Do you like working with numbers.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Hollywood, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Great organization that listens to their hiring managers when looking for the right candidate. Human Resources is readily available to answer any questions you may have regarding the interview process, the company's history and any other questions the applicant may have.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Very straightforward interview- strengths and weaknesses. It was a two on one interview, and then I was taken around the office for a tour. Heard about the internship role through an employee referral. Very enjoyable company culture and office environment.

Marketing Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

I thought it was going to be a uptight scary interview but it truly turned out to be an interview at a cafe at Univerval city walk. It was very casual and although I don't drink coffee, just the thought of being in a cafe brought my nerves down. My interviewer was very nice as well very laid back but professional at the same time.

Interview Questions

• This was for the Latin division so I was asked who are my favorite Latin artists as well as what were some of the most recent concerts I had attended.   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

My hiring management was well articulated about what it is they were looking for as well as a good listener to my answers. He appreciated charisma and being able to connect and communicate properly, both verbally and via our correspondence in between interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is it about this job that appeals to you and how do you feel that your background qualifies you for it? Are you passionate about the music industry?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Behavior questions , go over your resume, explain this position, nothing out of the ordinary. had three people in the interview . Schedule a meeting and showed up got an email about offer the next day, v ery chill process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was without pay didnt negotiate