Live Nation Entertainment

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in March 2012.

Interview Details – I initially applied for the job online. After a few days, I received an email from the staffing recruiter telling me that they were interested in interviewing me. We set up a time to speak via telephone. I spoke to the HR manager for about 30 minutes before talking to my would be boss. The interview with the potential manager lasted about an hour. It was pretty straightforward, going into prior job duites, why I would be a good fit for this job, etc.

Interview Question – None. Pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Accepted other offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in March 2008.

Interview Details – I was already pretty well known in the industry. They called looking for a marketing manager for some projects they had going on. It was less of an interview and more of explaining what they needed from me.

Interview Question – How would you handle firing someone?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Poor money for very long hours.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Live Nation Entertainment

Worked for Live Nation Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Live Nation Entertainment Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Live Nation Entertainment employees and interview candidates.