Live Nation Entertainment

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in March 2012.

I initially applied for the job online. After a few days, I received an email from the staffing recruiter telling me that they were interested in interviewing me. We set up a time to speak via telephone. I spoke to the HR manager for about 30 minutes before talking to my would be boss. The interview with the potential manager lasted about an hour. It was pretty straightforward, going into prior job duites, why I would be a good fit for this job, etc.

Interview Questions

Accepted other offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in March 2008.

I was already pretty well known in the industry. They called looking for a marketing manager for some projects they had going on. It was less of an interview and more of explaining what they needed from me.

Interview Questions

Poor money for very long hours.