Live Nation Entertainment

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in October 2012.

In short, theirs was the most comprehensive, most thorough interview process I've ever been submitted to - it benefited me as much as them. It began with a general HR phone screen followed by a phone screen with two different peer managers. That was followed by an in-house interview with four team members and peers then another in-house interview with the hiring VP. All my questions were addressed and they were very honest and up front with their concerns, their expectations, etc.

Interview Questions
  • "Customers basically hate us because we charge service fees and, in their opinion, see us as an unnecessary evil. What do you think of that?"   View Answer
Very amicable and brief. I did my research and homework regarding salaries for that position in that geographic area for that field of work. I was very up front with my salary expectations once I was asked. Once I was vetted through the interview process, they offered the amount I specified as expecting. No haggle, no contention - very much a win-win.