Live Nation Entertainment

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

I was brought in for an in person interview immediately after talking briefly with a recruiter. The interview was standard fare, and I ended up interviewing with three people total. The only negative I can say, was that after several times trying to contact the hiring manager after the interview, I was ignored.

Interview Questions
  • What new piece of technology have you seen used at a concert recently?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

Sponsorship Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Applied online, reached out and told me the salary and said it is non-negotiable and if I was interested I could do a phone interview, interviewed online, then in person. Good process.

No ability to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in March 2012.

Everyone was really cool during my interview. We sat in a game room with an Xbox and Wii while they asked me questions, like what my favorite music was and why I thought I was right for the job.