LiveOps

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LiveOps in January 2013.

Interview Details – The initial conversations started out online and lead to one screen and a phone interview by the hiring manager. Then they proceeded to direct me to fill out the application and come in for an in-person interview. I met with at least five to six people. They were nice enough to provide lunch and the break room is nice. At least two of my interviewers seemed ill prepared and it was obvious that they had not reviewed my resume prior to entering the interview which caused the interview to drag on with bland conversation. At some point, I almost fell asleep. After it was over, I was simply left in the conference room. No one came to greet me and I managed to find the elevator and leave the building. I found that to be quite off putting. When they told me they went with another candidate I sighed some relief because I strongly believe they did me a huge favor. I'd rather work in a place where people are genuinely challenged, happy, and excited about what they do.

Interview Question – Our department is severely understaffed to the point to where we're basically crippled and we have more work than we have actual resources. How would you deal with that on a day to day basis? Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LiveOps Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LiveOps employees and interview candidates.