LiveOps Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2014
Updated Jul 17, 2014

2.2

Administration Finance Interview

typical phone interview, 2 rounds of on site interviews and selection meeting. Expect to spend most of the day in 1st rounds - - Thorough cross functional interviews.

Direct Response Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LiveOps in May 2014.

Fill out application online do a voice audition then wait to hear if your are approve to contract with them then you do online university classes and you pass with an 80 or better then once completed then you have to take 15 lives calls then you are welcome aboard .

None

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LiveOps.

There really wasn't much to it, they email you and you read a sales script over the phone.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it.

Telemarketer- LiveOps Calls Us Agent Operatos Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LiveOps.

You apply online, then they send you a script, you call them and leave a recording of said script. Then you're hired, because they found another sucker. So then you have to pay $50 for your own back ground check, you have to buy your own head set etc. They are so happy that you applied because then they get to have you.

Interview Questions
    • None aside from the background check. They are so happy to have another sucker who thinks they will make money it is great for them.   Answer Question

Independent Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LiveOps in September 2013.

Heard about this opportunity through a friend and followed up online. Filled out the applicaton online and was through the entire hiring process within about three weeks. It would be good to note that in the process, I did make a small investment to get started.

Interview Questions
    • None as I had asked a lot of questions of the employee who recommended the job.   Answer Question
    There was none. They offer a contract and you either accept or decline.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LiveOps.

There is no interviewing process. You go to the site, fill out the application, send resume, and wait for their response. It takes about 2-4 weeks to hear from them. You must then pay for a background check, approximately 60 us dollars, and wait.

You will be taking CC information, so, your background is key. The fee is non-refundable.

You must have a phone with a noise-cancelling headset, no cellphones, no VOIP, and they prefer you to have a P.O.T.S. Line, and or cable lines are acceptable. You need to have all of the anti virus protection and ways to keep your computer clean.

If I am not mistaken, you do have like one week or so, to complete some testing. self-paced modules, as in how to navigate through the screens and some product knowledge. They do not hire in CT. You are not an employee, but, an independent contractor.

Interview Questions
    • There are no difficult questions as there are no interviews.   Answer Question

Senior NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LiveOps in February 2013.

The interview process consisted of 2 phone interviews, a face-to-face, followed by 1 last phone interview. The hiring manager, HR rep, and NOC engineer I interviewed with were all extremely friendly, flexible, and easy to talk to. Overall, it took around 1 week to complete the entire interview process.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at LiveOps in January 2013.

The initial conversations started out online and lead to one screen and a phone interview by the hiring manager. Then they proceeded to direct me to fill out the application and come in for an in-person interview. I met with at least five to six people. They were nice enough to provide lunch and the break room is nice. At least two of my interviewers seemed ill prepared and it was obvious that they had not reviewed my resume prior to entering the interview which caused the interview to drag on with bland conversation. At some point, I almost fell asleep. After it was over, I was simply left in the conference room. No one came to greet me and I managed to find the elevator and leave the building. I found that to be quite off putting. When they told me they went with another candidate I sighed some relief because I strongly believe they did me a huge favor. I'd rather work in a place where people are genuinely challenged, happy, and excited about what they do.

Interview Questions
    • Our department is severely understaffed to the point to where we're basically crippled and we have more work than we have actual resources. How would you deal with that on a day to day basis? Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at LiveOps.

You have to take several test and submit a voice audition.Then you have to train while taking calls.If you don`t do well,then you are done for.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LiveOps in May 2011.

Paying for a background check and credit check was easy, which is not paid to LiveOps by the way. Completing several tests was simple and quick. There are plenty of conference calls with Agent Service Reps and numerous courses to help you prepare for the products you take calls for, also I am making $500 week in the General Line, and work with a wonderful bunch of men and women who enjoy helping each other out.