LiveOps

2.3

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferguson, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferguson, MO

I applied online – interviewed at LiveOps in July 2014.

Its awful, lengthy, and you don't know where you stand. They lure you in with promises of the moon, but you will soon find out that you are better off truly working for yourself ANYPLACE ELSE! I've never experienced such a hateful, malice filled abusive company and I strongly discourage any Insurance Agent or any Agent from working here!!!

Interview Questions
    • Will you work for anything? Will you take VERBAL ABUSE for a little bit of money?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. All you will make as an insurance agent is 5.00 a sale and that's it! No residuals, no nothing. I barely made 80.00 last week. They lure you in with the promise of making money, but you will make none here.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LiveOps in March 2009.

Found a job ad online and applied. Had a call back the next day from the recruiter. She setup a phone screen. The initial phone screen was brief and the interviewer e-mailed me a problem to write a solution for. I submitted my solution later that day and they set up another phone screen. It lasted about 1hour at which point they brought me in for an in-person interview. This interview lasted about 7 hours and I spoke with 5-6 people. I was asked many technical questions and did plenty of whiteboard programming.

Interview Questions

Had a better offer someplace else.

Inbound Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at LiveOps in September 2010.

All I had to do was read a script over the phone into a recorder very enthusiastically without making any mistakes. If I was not satisfied, re-record until I was satisfied before submitting.
    You never actually speak with a live person with this company. Nothing else was required except a decent credit report, which you pay for.

Marketing Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at LiveOps in December 2010.

recruiter called for a phone screen. Afterwords had an excel test to test out my excel abilities.

Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at LiveOps.

You have to take several test and submit a voice audition.Then you have to train while taking calls.If you don`t do well,then you are done for.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at LiveOps in January 2013.

The initial conversations started out online and lead to one screen and a phone interview by the hiring manager. Then they proceeded to direct me to fill out the application and come in for an in-person interview. I met with at least five to six people. They were nice enough to provide lunch and the break room is nice. At least two of my interviewers seemed ill prepared and it was obvious that they had not reviewed my resume prior to entering the interview which caused the interview to drag on with bland conversation. At some point, I almost fell asleep. After it was over, I was simply left in the conference room. No one came to greet me and I managed to find the elevator and leave the building. I found that to be quite off putting. When they told me they went with another candidate I sighed some relief because I strongly believe they did me a huge favor. I'd rather work in a place where people are genuinely challenged, happy, and excited about what they do.

Interview Questions
    • Our department is severely understaffed to the point to where we're basically crippled and we have more work than we have actual resources. How would you deal with that on a day to day basis? Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Senior NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LiveOps in February 2013.

The interview process consisted of 2 phone interviews, a face-to-face, followed by 1 last phone interview. The hiring manager, HR rep, and NOC engineer I interviewed with were all extremely friendly, flexible, and easy to talk to. Overall, it took around 1 week to complete the entire interview process.

Independent Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LiveOps in October 2014.

The hiring process was an extensive questionnaire, a background check, several system checks. I was also asked to submit a recorded script read. After waiting on the background check I was selected to continue. It was a little confusing because I was offered the contract before the background was complete so I stalled on purchasing equipment. I have already started training and I am preparing to take live calls next week. The interview process from the time I filled out the application until I was contracted and started training was less than 10 days.

Independent Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LiveOps in September 2013.

Heard about this opportunity through a friend and followed up online. Filled out the applicaton online and was through the entire hiring process within about three weeks. It would be good to note that in the process, I did make a small investment to get started.

Interview Questions
    • None as I had asked a lot of questions of the employee who recommended the job.   Answer Question
    There was none. They offer a contract and you either accept or decline.

Telemarketer- LiveOps Calls Us Agent Operatos Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LiveOps.

You apply online, then they send you a script, you call them and leave a recording of said script. Then you're hired, because they found another sucker. So then you have to pay $50 for your own back ground check, you have to buy your own head set etc. They are so happy that you applied because then they get to have you.

Interview Questions
    • None aside from the background check. They are so happy to have another sucker who thinks they will make money it is great for them.   Answer Question