LiveOps Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.1

Wah Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LiveOps (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

all was done online, very easy. Just submit your resume on line and then they take it from there - only thing that took time was background check, but that wasn't very long

Interview Questions

• Did I want to work for myself, be my own boss. Did I want to choose my own hours?   1 Answer

Work At Home Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LiveOps (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

after all the testing is complete they make a call to you and there is a set of questions asked you. After you complete the phone call the interviewer tells you what you did wrong and if you passed. At that time you do have the option to study again and schedule another call or just schedule another call for the next day. They were very interested if you could talk to customers, read the script exactly as written and close the sale and very importantly read all the legal verbage required for selling over the phone. That was very important because companies are regulated and fined if their agents don't read the legal information.

Interview Questions

• It was a sales call and they had you ask the proper questions and make the sale   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LiveOps (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process with LiveOps is simple and automated. I am still waiting for approval from the licensed program to take the calls that I applied to take with the company. During the entire process, I have not yet spoken to a live person but have had contact with the managers through the LiveOps system online. Easy process for at home legitimate work.

Interview Questions

• Work experience, credentials were all covered in application. Background check and live voice interview.   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at LiveOps (Cherry Hill, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

First I had to do the Voice Audition over the phone, You have to call a number they give you and read a script. you have three or two tries to record and submit after reading to get it right.
    Then submit a Credit Check and then pay $45 for a Background Check

Interview Questions

• There were questions after the voice audition. about how to handle customer issues   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferguson, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at LiveOps (Ferguson, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

Its awful, lengthy, and you don't know where you stand. They lure you in with promises of the moon, but you will soon find out that you are better off truly working for yourself ANYPLACE ELSE! I've never experienced such a hateful, malice filled abusive company and I strongly discourage any Insurance Agent or any Agent from working here!!!

Interview Questions

• Will you work for anything? Will you take VERBAL ABUSE for a little bit of money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. All you will make as an insurance agent is 5.00 a sale and that's it! No residuals, no nothing. I barely made 80.00 last week. They lure you in with the promise of making money, but you will make none here.

At Home Based Phone Representative Interview

Application

interviewed at LiveOps in November 2014.

Interview

Initial application, background check, training completed on your own time.
    It is a legit work at home company, I don't see it being as easy as I thought it would be but I'm going to give it a try. You really have to be comfortable with being independent with serious tasks.

Negotiation

None

Independent Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LiveOps in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was an extensive questionnaire, a background check, several system checks. I was also asked to submit a recorded script read. After waiting on the background check I was selected to continue. It was a little confusing because I was offered the contract before the background was complete so I stalled on purchasing equipment. I have already started training and I am preparing to take live calls next week. The interview process from the time I filled out the application until I was contracted and started training was less than 10 days.

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

interview test is quite typical, the whole process is done within a month. one offsite technical test, one onsite technical, one technical interview, one general interview and a final interview with the head

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at LiveOps (Redwood City, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy. Did a voice test and had a background check. Did some certifications and I started working. Best interviewing in my life. Easy. The nightmare comes when u get attached to the company and u don't know what to do to please them. Even if u'r metrics are great don't be surprised to come back and find yourself either without your lines or without a contract.

Administration Finance Interview

Interview

typical phone interview, 2 rounds of on site interviews and selection meeting. Expect to spend most of the day in 1st rounds - - Thorough cross functional interviews.