LiveText

LiveText Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LiveText

Marketing Specialist Interview

Met with chief operating officer and owner of the company. Interview was unstructured and quite easy. There were no difficult or challenging questions. It seemed as though they were more interested in the feel of the candidate rather than the candidates actual experience.

Sales Interview

Told it'd be a week or so, seemed interested, but haven't heard back. Not optimistic.

Interview Questions
    • Fairly straightforward items, nothing out of left field.   Answer Question

Implementation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Grange, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Grange, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LiveText in December 2012.

Initially was contacted by HR via phone call and without warning was immediately given a screening without any setup of a call or preparation. I felt that was unprofessional in today's standards of interviewing. After the screening, I was given an interview in person with the Director and HR. The Director was friendly and seemed interested and knowledgeable so I felt this process was moving a good direction. I was also asked to meet with a Sales Director whom was rude and hadn't even looked at my resume and basically told me she wasn't really interested in meeting and walked me to the front desk. I was taken back by the rude and unprofessional demeanor. I left assuming it was over. The HR person was extremely disorganized and unsure of how things worked in the company. I was given the wrong business card of whom I met with and had to research on my own to send out a proper thank you. To my surprise, I was called back one week later to put together a PP slide presentation on a relevant topic to their industry. I was only given 36 hours to pull together a rather large presentation that I feel I fully demonstrated my ability and understanding of the industry and position. Ironically, there was little direction given in the assignment and when I asked for clarification the HR person didn't have an answer. However, once I got there I realized there was no intention of every making an offer. The director refused to make eye contact with me during the presentation and thanked me for putting together such a large piece so quickly. I knew something had changed before I even arrived and I am assuming they weren't ready to fill the position. The position is still open after four months. I feel companies should not waste time of an individual who is looking seriously and bringing them in just for the sake of interviewing people.

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LiveText in January 2012.

Group meeting with various members of management. Questions were varied, but not in-depth. The whole process moved very quickly

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LiveText in April 2011.

Disorganized...sat around in conference room for 30 minutes between interviews...some interviewers were good, one high-ranking one read questions from a list and refused to make eye contact.

Interview Questions
    • Why would we want to hire you? Your background is all over the map.   Answer Question