Liventus

Liventus Interview Questions

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Liventus.

Initially spoke with individual in HR to setup a day time for a phone interview. The phone interview was with a director-level and team lead / mid-manager type. We discussed my career desires, work experience, and the team lead person went over 6-7 technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult.. None of the questions required detailed/lengthy answers. They were mostly "How do you do X", with X being some practical real world programming task rather than algorithmic or theoretical stuff. A couple I didn't get due to lack of recent exposure to certain applications like MySQL...

Interesting that they asked me to describe "lossy vs lossless", which was unexpected question in the context of web developer interview. I assumed it had to do with being knowledgable about image processing techniques - given they build ecommerce websites

Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Liventus.

It was smooth...But i wasn't prepared well

Applications Developer-Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Liventus in May 2012.

3 phone calls in total.First one just a phone screen askin you about the deatils of your status and setting up tme for interview.
    2)interview with two senior developers
    3)interview with team lead and manager

Interview Questions
    • can you create both clustered and non clustered index on sql server 2008 table   Answer Question
    no negotiation theor pay rate is fixed at $17