Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liventus
- Web Developer (1)
- Applications Developer (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Applications Developer-Intern (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Liventus.
the overall process was good. The first interview was telephonic with 1 tech and 1 HR person and then an in-house interview with 2 tech people.The interviewer were helpful and trying every effort to make me comfortable in both interviews.
- General Technical practical questions. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Liventus (Northbrook, IL).
Initially spoke with individual in HR to setup a day time for a phone interview. The phone interview was with a director-level and team lead / mid-manager type. We discussed my career desires, work experience, and the team lead person went over 6-7 technical questions.
- None were difficult.. None of the questions required detailed/lengthy answers. They were mostly "How do you do X", with X being some practical real world programming task rather than algorithmic or theoretical stuff. A couple I didn't get due to lack of recent exposure to certain applications like MySQL... Interesting that they asked me to describe "lossy vs lossless", which was unexpected question in the context of web developer interview. I assumed it had to do with being knowledgable about image processing techniques - given they build ecommerce websites Answer Question
Helpful (2)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Liventus.
It was smooth...But i wasn't prepared well
- What is asp .net 4 features Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Liventus (Northbrook, IL) in May 2012.
3 phone calls in total.First one just a phone screen askin you about the deatils of your status and setting up tme for interview. 2)interview with two senior developers 3)interview with team lead and manager
- can you create both clustered and non clustered index on sql server 2008 table Answer Question
no negotiation theor pay rate is fixed at $17
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review