Liverpool Victoria

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Liverpool Victoria

Interview Details – Contacted by recruitment agency on behalf of the company who forwarded CV and details to the company, arranged interview and provided further information about the role within the organisation. Role was specific, interviews were one-offs with a possible follow-up or phone call afterwards. The recruitment agency provided feedback from the interview.

Interview Question – What process would you follow to identify the problem if you walked in the morning and were told the reporting system had failed?   Answer Question

Junior Statistical Analyst Interview

Junior Statistical Analyst
Bournemouth, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Liverpool Victoria in August 2011.

Interview Details – After applying online and passing the verbal reasoning and numerical tests I was invited to their headquarters for a 1-to-1 interview. The interview consisted of a talk with the HR manager and the leader of the Senior Statistical Analyst. The first stage of the interview was answering behavioural questions asked by the HR manager. The second part was technical questions asked by the Senior Statistical Analyst. My overall impression is neutral. The HR manager was really nice and helpful, but on the other hand, the Senior Statistical Analyst was not really listening to my answers and I had an impression that he thinks I am too inexperienced for the job (I am a recent graduate and they were looking for people with 3 years of experience).

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Croydon, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Liverpool Victoria in June 2009.

Interview Details – Had a fantastic interview. I asked lots of questions about career advancement and was told that the opportunities are endless. The interview ended on a good note and I was told that I would be contacted within 48 hours. I rang back twice and my calls were not returned. I even emailed and did not even receive an acknowledgment. In the end nobody ever called back and after three weeks I received an email stating that after careful consideration they decided not to offer me the job.

Interview Question – Have you worked in a target driven environment on the telephone.   Answer Question

Worked for Liverpool Victoria? Contribute to the Community!