Liverpool Victoria

Liverpool Victoria Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liverpool Victoria

Analyst Interview

Contacted by recruitment agency on behalf of the company who forwarded CV and details to the company, arranged interview and provided further information about the role within the organisation. Role was specific, interviews were one-offs with a possible follow-up or phone call afterwards. The recruitment agency provided feedback from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What process would you follow to identify the problem if you walked in the morning and were told the reporting system had failed?   Answer Question

Junior Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Liverpool Victoria in August 2011.

After applying online and passing the verbal reasoning and numerical tests I was invited to their headquarters for a 1-to-1 interview. The interview consisted of a talk with the HR manager and the leader of the Senior Statistical Analyst. The first stage of the interview was answering behavioural questions asked by the HR manager. The second part was technical questions asked by the Senior Statistical Analyst. My overall impression is neutral. The HR manager was really nice and helpful, but on the other hand, the Senior Statistical Analyst was not really listening to my answers and I had an impression that he thinks I am too inexperienced for the job (I am a recent graduate and they were looking for people with 3 years of experience).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Liverpool Victoria in June 2009.

Had a fantastic interview. I asked lots of questions about career advancement and was told that the opportunities are endless. The interview ended on a good note and I was told that I would be contacted within 48 hours. I rang back twice and my calls were not returned. I even emailed and did not even receive an acknowledgment. In the end nobody ever called back and after three weeks I received an email stating that after careful consideration they decided not to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked in a target driven environment on the telephone.   Answer Question