Liverpool Victoria

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Statistical Analyst Interview

Junior Statistical Analyst
Bournemouth, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Liverpool Victoria in August 2011.

Interview Details – After applying online and passing the verbal reasoning and numerical tests I was invited to their headquarters for a 1-to-1 interview. The interview consisted of a talk with the HR manager and the leader of the Senior Statistical Analyst. The first stage of the interview was answering behavioural questions asked by the HR manager. The second part was technical questions asked by the Senior Statistical Analyst. My overall impression is neutral. The HR manager was really nice and helpful, but on the other hand, the Senior Statistical Analyst was not really listening to my answers and I had an impression that he thinks I am too inexperienced for the job (I am a recent graduate and they were looking for people with 3 years of experience).

Interview Questions

Worked for Liverpool Victoria? Contribute to the Community!