LivingSocial

www.livingsocial.com

LivingSocial Adventures Events Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Adventures Events Manager Interview

Applied for position and was contact a week later to set up interview. I only had one interview on the phone. The recruiter seemed uninterested from the beginning of the conversation which led me to wonder why they even called me. It lasted for about 15 minutes and she told me that I would hear something back within a week. I never heard anything.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LivingSocial

Adventures Events Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at LivingSocial in March 2012.

Initial communication was pretty standard. Email notification to set-up time to interview on phone. 30 minute interview was with recruiter from Washington DC area. Questions varied but revolved around market I live and they asked - What is the most adventurous thing that you have ever done?

One thing I found is that I had to explain alot of details about my city since the recruiter had never visited here before. So very specific market-relatated answers went over their head since they had no idea what adventures were popular in my area...

Interview Questions
    • What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?   Answer Question