Livingston International

Updated Sep 28, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Livingston International

Trade Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Livingston International.

Was called a few days after submitting my resume and was able to schedule an appointment the following week. It was a panel interview with 3 supervisors/managers. The interview took about 45 minutes and wasn't difficult. Most of the questions were about my background and why I was interested in the position. I was able to ask my own questions and received basic responses. Got a call a few days later and was offered the position. They scheduled me to start a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
    There were no talks of negotiations. I would at least try to ask about increasing pay since it is pretty low.

Trade Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Livingston International in September 2013.

Started off by sending my resume and cover letter to the HR coordinator, who I found connected to this job's description on another career-advancement website. A couple days later they emailed me, we set up a time to speak over the phone and they told me about the job. We then scheduled a phone interview. It lasted 10 - 20 minutes, and afterwards I was invited in for a real interview. The real interview last slightly less than one hour and was done against a panel of supervisors all with open positions on their team. None of the questions were too difficult; some involved situations and "what would you do" or "how would you handle," but there were quite a few "get to know you" questions as well. I called them when I received an offer for employment, as I also had an offer for another company and needed to get my info together. I accepted the job with enthusiasm.

Interview Questions
    • "Describe a time when you have had to handle a dispute or argument, and how you went about doing so."   View Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Livingston International in April 2012.

The company I was working for outsourced it's entire IT group. We had to interview with the outsourced company. Some people were given the opportunity to go to the outsourcing company.