Liz Claiborne

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Floor Supervisor Interview

Floor Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liz Claiborne.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the store manager, who then passed me along to the assistant manager for approval. This was confusing, especially when the assistant manager hugged me at the end of the interview and told me she just loved me so much, and they would call me within the week to let me know if I had the job.

Interview Question – This job requires varying work hours and we might ask you to stay longer than your original scheduled shift... are you married? Have kids?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a slightly higher starting wage given my past retail management experience, as well as could delay my start date until after my vacation (which I was on when they called to offer the job).

Worked for Liz Claiborne? Contribute to the Community!