Liz Claiborne

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in March 2009.

Interview Details – At first the company seemed great, and I was so excited about my interview. As the process continued the staffing department continued to flake out on me. I kept being told a decision hasn't been made, their loss by the time they offered me the position I accepted a different one.

Interview Question – Which of our brands is your favorite?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They took forever to get back to me, and by the time they did I was so turned off by the organization I accepted a position with a competitor.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Liz Claiborne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liz Claiborne Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Liz Claiborne employees and interview candidates.