Liz Claiborne Interview Questions

2.5

Pattern Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Bergen, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Liz Claiborne.

3 day trial with pay, to start with fitting and correction of pattern, process modified pattern and test out the correction through entire flow, which including cutting a new garment in actual goods with corrected pattern, re-fit to see the result.

offer was satisfied, no negotiation needed.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Liz Claiborne.

Interview via telephone with recruiter, one on one with DM, and One on one with regional

Smooth and easy to relate to external situations

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Secaucus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in November 2009.

Interview with District/Store Manager

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in March 2009.

Phone interview then in person interviews with 5 different people - HR to start then division VP and peers. Got a good vibe from all.Very positive feedback about their experience. A lot of role playing and asked specific questions about relationships with accounts - people titles.Asked alot about management style and how I got results from my team.

Interview Questions
    Pretty cut and dry. The offer was fair.

Applications Designer Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Bergen, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in February 2008.

telephone screening followed by an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    I did a clumsy job negotiating. Hence had to move to different company to get a bump.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in January 2008.

Walked into store, asked manager if they were hiring, was handed a paper application which I brought back the next day. (It covered my educational experience, job experience, 3 references, and contact information. Very sparse.) Got a call 2 days later saying I was hired and given a starting salary, which I accepted.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in March 2009.

At first the company seemed great, and I was so excited about my interview. As the process continued the staffing department continued to flake out on me. I kept being told a decision hasn't been made, their loss by the time they offered me the position I accepted a different one.

Interview Questions

They took forever to get back to me, and by the time they did I was so turned off by the organization I accepted a position with a competitor.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bluffton, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in August 2010.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in October 2008.

I applied online, and received a call back a week later. I interviewed in person with the Regional Manager. The interview lasted a little over an 1hr. Mainly asked questions about business. Kep performance indicators, etc. You have to explain how you would drive business. The Regional asked questions about customer loyalty, and brand awarness.

Interview Questions
    I didnt have to negotiate. The offer they gave me was more than expected.

Floor Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liz Claiborne.

I was interviewed by the store manager, who then passed me along to the assistant manager for approval. This was confusing, especially when the assistant manager hugged me at the end of the interview and told me she just loved me so much, and they would call me within the week to let me know if I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • This job requires varying work hours and we might ask you to stay longer than your original scheduled shift... are you married? Have kids?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a slightly higher starting wage given my past retail management experience, as well as could delay my start date until after my vacation (which I was on when they called to offer the job).

Worked for Liz Claiborne? Contribute to the Community!