Liz Claiborne Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.0

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Liz Claiborne in October 2008.

I applied online, and received a call back a week later. I interviewed in person with the Regional Manager. The interview lasted a little over an 1hr. Mainly asked questions about business. Kep performance indicators, etc. You have to explain how you would drive business. The Regional asked questions about customer loyalty, and brand awarness.

Interview Questions
    I didnt have to negotiate. The offer they gave me was more than expected.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Liz Claiborne in January 2008.

Walked into store, asked manager if they were hiring, was handed a paper application which I brought back the next day. (It covered my educational experience, job experience, 3 references, and contact information. Very sparse.) Got a call 2 days later saying I was hired and given a starting salary, which I accepted.

Interview Questions