Liz Claiborne Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in January 2008.

Walked into store, asked manager if they were hiring, was handed a paper application which I brought back the next day. (It covered my educational experience, job experience, 3 references, and contact information. Very sparse.) Got a call 2 days later saying I was hired and given a starting salary, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in October 2008.

I applied online, and received a call back a week later. I interviewed in person with the Regional Manager. The interview lasted a little over an 1hr. Mainly asked questions about business. Kep performance indicators, etc. You have to explain how you would drive business. The Regional asked questions about customer loyalty, and brand awarness.

Interview Questions
    I didnt have to negotiate. The offer they gave me was more than expected.

Worked for Liz Claiborne? Contribute to the Community!