Liz Claiborne

Very Easy Interview

Pattern Maker Interview

Pattern Maker
North Bergen, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Liz Claiborne.

Interview Details – 3 day trial with pay, to start with fitting and correction of pattern, process modified pattern and test out the correction through entire flow, which including cutting a new garment in actual goods with corrected pattern, re-fit to see the result.

Negotiation Details – offer was satisfied, no negotiation needed.

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Secaucus, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with District/Store Manager

Interview Question – How can you contribute to this company   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in March 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview then in person interviews with 5 different people - HR to start then division VP and peers. Got a good vibe from all.Very positive feedback about their experience. A lot of role playing and asked specific questions about relationships with accounts - people titles.Asked alot about management style and how I got results from my team.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last position >   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty cut and dry. The offer was fair.

Applications Designer Developer Interview

Applications Designer Developer
North Bergen, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in February 2008.

Interview Details – telephone screening followed by an in person interview.

Interview Question – what do you want to do 5 yrs from now.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did a clumsy job negotiating. Hence had to move to different company to get a bump.

Internship Interview

Internship
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in March 2009.

Interview Details – At first the company seemed great, and I was so excited about my interview. As the process continued the staffing department continued to flake out on me. I kept being told a decision hasn't been made, their loss by the time they offered me the position I accepted a different one.

Interview Question – Which of our brands is your favorite?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They took forever to get back to me, and by the time they did I was so turned off by the organization I accepted a position with a competitor.

Worked for Liz Claiborne? Contribute to the Community!