Liz Claiborne Interview Questions in New York City, NY

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pattern Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Bergen, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Liz Claiborne.

3 day trial with pay, to start with fitting and correction of pattern, process modified pattern and test out the correction through entire flow, which including cutting a new garment in actual goods with corrected pattern, re-fit to see the result.

offer was satisfied, no negotiation needed.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Secaucus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in November 2009.

Interview with District/Store Manager

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in March 2009.

Phone interview then in person interviews with 5 different people - HR to start then division VP and peers. Got a good vibe from all.Very positive feedback about their experience. A lot of role playing and asked specific questions about relationships with accounts - people titles.Asked alot about management style and how I got results from my team.

Interview Questions
    Pretty cut and dry. The offer was fair.

Applications Designer Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Bergen, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in February 2008.

telephone screening followed by an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    I did a clumsy job negotiating. Hence had to move to different company to get a bump.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Liz Claiborne in March 2009.

At first the company seemed great, and I was so excited about my interview. As the process continued the staffing department continued to flake out on me. I kept being told a decision hasn't been made, their loss by the time they offered me the position I accepted a different one.

Interview Questions

They took forever to get back to me, and by the time they did I was so turned off by the organization I accepted a position with a competitor.

Worked for Liz Claiborne? Contribute to the Community!