Liz Claiborne Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pattern Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Liz Claiborne.

3 day trial with pay, to start with fitting and correction of pattern, process modified pattern and test out the correction through entire flow, which including cutting a new garment in actual goods with corrected pattern, re-fit to see the result.

offer was satisfied, no negotiation needed.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Liz Claiborne in November 2009.

Interview with District/Store Manager

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Liz Claiborne in March 2009.

Phone interview then in person interviews with 5 different people - HR to start then division VP and peers. Got a good vibe from all.Very positive feedback about their experience. A lot of role playing and asked specific questions about relationships with accounts - people titles.Asked alot about management style and how I got results from my team.

Interview Questions
    Pretty cut and dry. The offer was fair.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Liz Claiborne in March 2009.

At first the company seemed great, and I was so excited about my interview. As the process continued the staffing department continued to flake out on me. I kept being told a decision hasn't been made, their loss by the time they offered me the position I accepted a different one.

Interview Questions

They took forever to get back to me, and by the time they did I was so turned off by the organization I accepted a position with a competitor.

Applications Designer Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Liz Claiborne in February 2008.

telephone screening followed by an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    I did a clumsy job negotiating. Hence had to move to different company to get a bump.