Liz Claiborne Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Oct 31, 2014

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Liz Claiborne (North Bergen, NJ).

Interview

In person interview with HR, followed by the hiring manager. There were no trick questions, only informational. Interviewers were friendly and put you at ease. Interview lasted less than an hour. An offer was presented about a week later. They were not into playing games or making you wait needlessly.

Pattern Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Liz Claiborne (North Bergen, NJ).

Interview

3 day trial with pay, to start with fitting and correction of pattern, process modified pattern and test out the correction through entire flow, which including cutting a new garment in actual goods with corrected pattern, re-fit to see the result.

Negotiation

offer was satisfied, no negotiation needed.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Liz Claiborne (Secaucus, NJ) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview with District/Store Manager

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Liz Claiborne (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interviews with 5 different people - HR to start then division VP and peers. Got a good vibe from all.Very positive feedback about their experience. A lot of role playing and asked specific questions about relationships with accounts - people titles.Asked alot about management style and how I got results from my team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty cut and dry. The offer was fair.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Liz Claiborne (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

At first the company seemed great, and I was so excited about my interview. As the process continued the staffing department continued to flake out on me. I kept being told a decision hasn't been made, their loss by the time they offered me the position I accepted a different one.

Interview Questions

They took forever to get back to me, and by the time they did I was so turned off by the organization I accepted a position with a competitor.

Applications Designer Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Liz Claiborne (North Bergen, NJ) in February 2008.

Interview

telephone screening followed by an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did a clumsy job negotiating. Hence had to move to different company to get a bump.